Wheel refurb?

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by TEACHn17, Jul 22, 2016.

1. TEACHn17

TEACHn17 Active Member

starting to get some stone chips on my chrome black xxr wheels. Is it possible to get them refurbed and where's the best place. I'm really close to rhino alloy wheels but heard not so great reviews. Any ideas lads?

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

We use and have Steve at Wheelrite bud, he's a sponsor and does a superb job, can't recommend him enough

Details here
    http://www.wheelrite.co.uk/

ProdriveWagon likes this.
  3. TEACHn17

TEACHn17 Active Member

Nice one. Thanks Dave, just emailed them.

ELV1S likes this.
  4. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Ditto...

5. Monday job as well :)

6. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Yep ,, wheelrite is the man , did mine , superb job !!

ProdriveWagon and Darren Garside like this.
  7. TEACHn17

TEACHn17 Active Member

Still not had any contact back after sending an email ages ago. Will have to have a drive down and see if he's open

8. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

his phone numbers on his website....

9. I believe he's on holiday at the moment, think he might be back next week.... But don't quote me on that.

10. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

He's in Mexico i think :cool:

11. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Steve@wheelrite is ur man..... top job every time. hes done wheels for me that you would never know even had a sniff of a scratch.

12. Mine are getting picked up this week by Steve

HAGGY likes this.
  13. Quick update - Steve did a fantastic job and best wheel refurb ive had done by a long stretch. Steve is also such a great guy to deal when with, although due to this does tend to be busy :)

Will certainly be using him again and wheels look fantastic. thanks Steve !!!!

HAGGY likes this.
  14. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

Any before and after pics?

15. Will try to take some pics when I next clean but don't think I have any before, sorry.

ZANNY likes this.
  16. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

17. Can't recommend Steve @ Wheelrite enough, fantastic work and wheels look even better than new. If you want full refurb of your wheels to new standard then I wouldn't consider looking anywhere else, and a nice guy to boot