Ullswater Camping - 25/26 June - add names asap

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Gary, Jun 19, 2005.

1. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">Gavin, stop creepin.[;)]

He just got lucky mate!LOL[:p][;)]

TBH, it was a good effort, but don let him know that, well never hear the end of it![:D]

More Guinness btw[?][:p][;)]</font id="blue">

2. KARL STI

KARL STI New Member

Yeh nice one Gary, well organised, great place, great company & a brilliant weekend Karl

I just cant resist butting in can I. I just wanted to say thank you for organising it and to everyone for the welcome. I will try not to be so sleepy next time. It takes a special bunch of people to get me to play rounders!!! - Jo

3. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KARL STI</i>
    <br />Was there a tractor mowing the field last night. Oh no it was Gary snoring [:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Bloomin eck

Weve started takin the p**s already [:D]

LOL[:D][:D][:D]Its usually you who starts it[:D][;)]

Hiya mate,ive just got back of me hols, i see you managed to get the camping trip sorted[:D] hope you all had a cracking time[:)]

Well, come on, lets have the news

[:)]

4. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

Steve, i see you got the 22B back, that great news[:D]are you happier with it now[?]

5. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fireman sam</i>
    <br />Steve, i see you got the 22B back, that great news[:D]are you happier with it now[?]
    Certainly happier than I was without it!!

Got some of the improvements I was after but there is still more to do. When Ive finished adding/changing a few more bits its remap time.

Then Ill be happy!!![:D][:D][:D]

6. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Welcome back guys glad you had a good time[:)]

7. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TunnelMeister</i>
    <br /><font color="blue">Gavin, stop creepin.[;)]

He just got lucky mate!LOL[:p][;)]

TBH, it was a good effort, but don let him know that, well never hear the end of it![:D]

More Guinness btw[?][:p][;)]</font id="blue">
    The Guinness flowed well mate, not to good in the pub though, but it did before and after.[:p] Having a heavy head this morning was proof of that.[xx(]

8. Gary

Gary Active Member

Thanks to everyone for making this a great weekend

Thoroughly enjoyed. [8D]

Just had a couple of hours kip, as someone kept me awake snoring all night [:0][:D]

Piccies just going up [:I][:D]

9. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Just like to say thanks to Gary for organising this one,excellent job mate and camp site [:D]

I had a fantastic time [:D]

Cheers mate [:D]

10. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KARL STI</i>
    <br /> I will try not to be so sleepy next time.

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">so will i!! [|)]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

11. blackjack

blackjack Member

cheers for a good time out guys, We both really enjoyed it (apart from the birds, the sheep, the snoring and the random screaming (SAM?????))

ben

12. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Now i wish id come camping even more now listening to you all[:(]

13. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jonboy</i>
    <br />Now i wish id come camping even more now listening to you all[:(]
    You missed a great one.[:D]