Team Voodoo Rallying

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by TeamVoodoo, Mar 31, 2014.

1. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

Welcome to LADS, all the best for the season ahead, enjoy it and live the dream eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. TeamVoodoo

TeamVoodoo New Member

Yesterday we attended the Festival of Army Motorsport

It was a good event with the aim of the day being to show sponsors and supporter of all aspects of army motorsport what each disipline can do.

Drifting, karting, trials bikes, stock cars and of course rallying with the armed forces rally team and a couple of priverteers like myself and another team.

car all loaded ready for the long drive south to Bramley, Basingstoke

[​IMG]

the aim of the Armed forces Rally team and the priverteers was to take VIPs and visitors on a short Tarmc rally stage around the training area for passenger rides

[​IMG]

the stage had some outrageously slippy bits with wet mud and leaves on the slippy tarmac

[​IMG]

Slightly embarrassing - whilst taking a attractive journalist round we had a slight excursion into a muddy ditch after skiding on a patch of mud dragged up by the landrovers, fortunatly we were able to power out and self recover to save any further embarrassment of having to be recovered.

[​IMG]

no damage done apart from a slightly bent wing and a missing foglight cover.

could have been worse one of the other priverteer' cars hit a rock and lost a wheel

[​IMG]

overall a cracking day with lots of testing done on the car and having a play with the set up which i think we got pretty much sorted.

[​IMG]

i'm gonna try and get some footage going through the stage off my GoPro soon

cheers for looking

jim

3. st3vo

st3vo New Member

Looking forward to the Go Pro footage :p

4. TeamVoodoo

TeamVoodoo New Member

This was our first time out on the stage before we had sorted the cars set up out.

http:

The footage is a bit rough and shaky but you get the idea, I'll have a look next week at the rest of it

5. st3vo

st3vo New Member

8) 8) looked narrow did that.

6. TeamVoodoo

TeamVoodoo New Member

7. TeamVoodoo

TeamVoodoo New Member