Picked up the new Porsche Today!!

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by KK3960, Feb 19, 2010.

1. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Been eagerly awaiting for today for the last two weeks, I suppose you could call it my final closure to 7 years of Scooby ownership and tuning, well for now at least :cry: , which I am honestly truly gutted about but I have to face the fact that I cant run two toys and I've allways wanted a 911 since watching "Condor Man" as a kid :D (Google it), and I've been very very fortunate recently to have an opportunity to get one, so i had to go for it.

Marc picked me up after lunch (Not in my old scoob though :cry: )and we drove to Porsche Bolton to collect my new toy where Martin met us with the salesman to do the official hand over!

Hope you like the pics. ill be keeping a low profile as a non scooby owner, but a fellow boxer engine owner, from now on so I'd just like to say a final farewell to all the nice friends and aquaintances ive met over the last 7 years and a big thanks to Marc and Martin for making this happen and my dream car becoming reality today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Willo

Willo New Member

Wow, very nice mate 8) 8) 8) 8)

3. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

very nice 8) 8)

4. Silver Angel

Silver Angel Active Member

wow indeed very nice 8)

5. GMANWRX

GMANWRX New Member

Very nice Kris 8) but why are you going to keep a low profile, to posh for the scooby scene now are we :lol:

6. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

:D Nah Greg, dont want to be one of those "Other" car owners who keep babling on about different cars, its a Scooby Site so ill respect that but will add my points of view from experience where i can, you never know I may even get another scoob if the right one comes along from Marc :wink: Has to be cheap though :D

7. whitep1

whitep1 Active Member

No jelousy at all,that is just plain beautiful 8),even the car cover is a cut above

8. reds

reds Member

Enjoy the new car Kris looks great. 8) 8)

9. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

looks fantastic Kris.

Well done mate :D :D :D

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Wow that looks awsome mate, not jealous at all :D

Very nice 8)

11. marc

marc New Member

Cant wait for a blast out in it today bud . You ll see what your old car looks like from behind at last :wink:

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats one sweet looking motor

every credit to you :p

13. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Well done Kris, that looks absolutely ace. 8)

14. Angry Kid

Angry Kid New Member

WOW nice motor ..... :)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That looks superb well done :)

Michael

16. Slik50

Slik50 New Member

I have to say that if I had the chance of owning your porsche then I wouldnt be "gutted" in the slightest :lol: I would sell sell my car Jo's car the kids and whatever else I could find to own one of them. The car is truley stunning and you are a very very lucky man. I love it mate.

17. Watky

Watky New Member

Wow..............absolutely beautiful Kris, we need to meet up/take me for a drive to sort Lemans!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Think that reg looks cool

Mark

18. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Glad you like the car Kris and im glad i could help to make your dream come true.

Hope you have a good time at Lemans in it and dont forget to came and see me when you get back :wink:

19. scoobysharpz

scoobysharpz New Member

one word..................sweet :wink:

20. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Life's Good when thats your Car! 8) Very Very Nice m8! :wink:

Now you need a Scooby for going to the shops! :lol: