Modified Nationals 28th-30th May

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by JET, Apr 19, 2010.

1. JET

JET New Member

2. JET

JET New Member

Looks like no interest on this one again :roll: so I'm going with another club :? had a choice of invites to the event and finally decided to put it on the modified-elite stand who had 7 of the top ten cars in the auto glym best of britain competition last month, including the orange Bad boy Scooby that was featured in Total Impreza and the modified ascari a10 that a few may have seen recently.

3. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Gaz

Not sure if you were aiming this at Admin to attend as a club event or just members wanting to tag along bud.

As a club event we can only do so much, from 11th April right through to the 9th May then the 22nd May we are attending an event somewhere then back at it again in June.

Maybe we can look at this event for next year and knock something else off ? :)

All that as well as arranging the transport of all the equipment.

4. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

This looks good this Gaz Ill check my diary .Well done for getting on the Modified Elite stand 8) Bet your well chuffed to get an invite for that .All the elbow grease pays off :D

5. JET

JET New Member

Neither Dave, the original post was simply a question to my fellow LADS members and friends fella :!:

If anyone is going down to this event please come and say hello :D

I'm Well chuffed mate TBH 8)