Marshalling @ WRGB 2011

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by thatscoobyrocks, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

2. daveeck

daveeck New Member

daz my car was impeccable on wrc10,after a mad dash from lymm to sweet lamb in 90 mins at really silly speeds and townig a fellow lads car nearly off stage to deliverance country and cleatus,s garage.it was ready to roll every morning and got me home safely,its just a shame other things arnt as reliable scoobydaz"zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"lol

3. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

Ok it did the GB10 with grace but died shortly after,think that sums it up. :D :wink:

4. daveeck

daveeck New Member

4 months after,and it was serving me well during the snow and ice before and after xmas for a work vehicle when everything else was getting stuck,and at the end of the day it was showing 113,000 on the clock.and you wernt calling when it was waiting for you at lymm services at 5am instead of 4am.maybe having to do that stupidly high speed dash did contribute to her demise so i should seek some form of compo from you.

5. daveeck

daveeck New Member

On a lighter note,yeah I think a hire car is good but we all live to far apart and at 3am it's a trek to pick up everyone,daz why is your name not on this list?

6. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

Only going to commit when I can confirm transport arrangements, ie trying to price up cost of hire car first, failing that will be going down with little lad speckying.

7. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

1. thatscoobyrocks/P1 Ash
    2. pop it
    3. Widdowmaker
    4. Daveeck
    5.The Polishing Booth
    6. Sub BLT Ian
    7. FROST1
    8. Tarzan
    9. ELV1S
    10.Gedlad

8. daveeck

daveeck New Member

i can sort cheap car hire out,we would prob be needing an estate car and for the weekend ie pick up thurs and take back mon for a zafira with loads of space for £170ish for the weekend plus fuel.the only other problem is if any want to spend an extra night there to avoid that drive back on the same day,unless the stage times are differant this year

9. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

Sounds like an idea,but people travelling would obviously need to plan similar arrangments for the weekend,I will know by weekend if i can see any decent deals.

10. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

11. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

10th November in Llandudno :D :D

Back in the North !!!!

12. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

Dear me, names being mentioned there,Network Q and Lombard RAC,going back a bit there, it's getting nearer home, soon be back in Kielder Forrest. 8)

Happy Days

13. daveeck

daveeck New Member

It looked promising till you read the words Sunday and Cardiff,they could have kept it central and northern.where we gonna be based to cover the whole of wales

14. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Just booked a hotel in Llandudno for the Wednesday night. Be great to see the event back up this end of the country :D

15. daveeck

daveeck New Member

Come on Andy,any ideas as to where we gonna be staying please

16. thatscoobyrocks

Dave, working on it mate, FROSTI thanks for the post with the good news. 8)

17. daveeck

daveeck New Member

we can all kip in micks room on wed night then we will be there there nice and local and ready (lol)

18. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject:
    1. thatscoobyrocks/P1 Ash
    2. pop it
    3. Widdowmaker
    4. Daveeck
    5.The Polishing Booth
    6. Sub BLT Ian
    7. FROST1
    8. Tarzan
    9. ELV1S
    10. Gedlad
    11. Turbopercy

19. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

yeah... I have 30 days holiday for the year left to book.... could save a week :) and go up on Wednesday..... start early....

20. thatscoobyrocks

Jim working on accommodation after speaking to LADS at meet yesterday going to do as much as I can.

Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.