Mapping Interest anyone ? by Andy Forrest.

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by KK3960, Nov 20, 2005.

1. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Marc, Ste, Neil thanks for your car info, just waiting for Rob to send his now and ill mail it to Andy.

Cheers[:D]

2. marc

marc New Member

Ive mailed mine to Andy already as per your instructions .Sent cheque today u should get it tommorrow mate [:D]

3. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Yes cheers Marc[;)]

take care mate speak soon.

4. steve@cotcomp

steve@cotcomp LADS Sponsor & Techno Bod

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KK3960</i>
    <br />Sorry Gus

That last mail regarding the testing venue was meant for steve@cotcomp who asked me about the tesing!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks for that Kris[;)], will be great to come along and watch.
    Have any of you 4 had Ecutek work done before[?]

5. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Not that im aware of, Marc had a nasty "Superchip" installed but this has been removed now i beleive!

6. marc

marc New Member

Anyone wanna buy it [;)]

7. scoobyste

scoobyste Member

cheque in post kris
    cheers ste

8. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Cheers Ste, Just waiting for one more person to make his mind up, but either way ill be sending them off on Monday to reserve our slot with Andy at this inclusive offer price.

Let you know when ive received it mate.

Cheers[;)]
    Kris

9. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Hi Ste

Got your cheque yesterday, I be posting them up to Andy F tomorrow mate.

Cheers[;)]

10. scoobyste

scoobyste Member

11. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Right were all sorted, Final line up for Andy Forrest mapping is Mark, Nas & Ste! Oh and me!
    All deposits have now been taken and will be sent to Mr Forrest tomorrow. Ill let you all know how we go on and the venue for a select few to come down and have a ganders nearer the time! Think this puts this one to bed!![:D][:D]

12. nas sti

nas sti New Member

changed my mind kris any chance of my deposit back lol [:D][:D][:D]

[:p]

[;)]

only joking m8 might see you tuesday [:D][:D][:D]

13. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Neil !![;)] Just spent it in lady Janes on oldham road mate!! Best massage gaff in town [:D][:D]

14. nas sti

nas sti New Member

use to peep through the letter box of that place when i was young [;)][;)]
    never been in there though[;)][;)]

15. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

You should certainly need glasses by now then [:D]

16. nas sti

nas sti New Member

The first time ive ever seen fishnet stockings[:p][:p]

17. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Easy Tiger[:D][:D] Must admit when you get to 35 mate planting your foot on the scoobs loud pedal gives you much more pleasure than a woman can [:D][:D]

18. Gus

Gus Member

Well I was up to see the man this morning he tweeked my map due to me ditching the megan headers and putting my ported headers back on and fitting a silicon perrin inlet hose to the 16g[;)] job sorted[;)]I was having problems with his origional map and it was overboosting with the ported headers on he pegged it down a notch hey presto one well fettled scoob pulls like a train on steroids.The car by the way will be up for sale in the new year when I get round to posting some pics.

19. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Gus

Im also after a Perrin Induction Hose, can you let me know where you got yours from mate![;)]

20. Gus

Gus Member

kk3960,
    Its a good bit of kit I got it off a lad of scoobynet he bought it but never fitted it to his car.I will have a look and get back to you but I am sure there is a firm that I have seen who bring bits in from perrin I know that ggr have perrin stuff fitted to their ggr500 maybe they might be able to help or you could even contact perrin direct in Australia[;)]