LADS @ Scooby Shootout (Support Crew)

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Tarzan !!, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Does anybody fancy having a run up to this one. At present there are no plans to have the club stand there but would be good to convoy up there with a few club members.

Its on the 25th May and I think a couple of LADS members are planning to run.
    Its normally an early start with a meet point at Birch Services but we can sort out exact times etc nearer the time.

1. Ian

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

1. Ian
    2. ELV1S

3. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

will be there running 8)

4. finley44

finley44 Active Member

i will also be running :wink:

5. scoo8y

scoo8y Member

Would love to go but got a days coarse booked at a wheelie school on the same day :p :lol: :lol:

6. BrEvY

BrEvY New Member

Where is it? May come along. - (edit) silly me... its in the hread title!! lol

scoo8y, wheelie school?? just buy a super moto you will soon learn ;) Crf450 is a good one ;)

7. scoo8y

scoo8y Member

yeah but I do track days aswell and I've seen s/motos on the track and they just don't cut it for me I'm afraid, although I was contemplating getting a bandit 12 or something similar :lol:

8. ste mako

ste mako New Member

i might come as a spectator

9. Bulldog77

Bulldog77 New Member

hmmm if i aint working i will have a run out.

BTW where is elvington??? :oops:

10. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Its just outside of York mate :wink: Really easy to get too :wink:

11. marc

marc New Member

1. Ian
    2. ELV1S
    3. Marc

12. nas sti

nas sti New Member

Thers a track day this saturday if people fancy a drive up :wink:

13. andyscoobym3csl

andyscoobym3csl New Member

14. Northern Nick

Northern Nick New Member

I'm going to watch, foolishly missed it last year :(

I'll be A66 - Scotch corner - A1 South I'd guess.

15. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Keep the names coming guys, we will be putting new information up re this event soon :wink:

16. Neil

Neil Active Member

Fancy this myself, anybody want a passenger..? :D

17. andyscoobym3csl

andyscoobym3csl New Member

not allowed passengers mate. however i am at oulton park on 16th april and 29th april you are very welcome to come down and come out round the curcuit with me. :eek: :shock:

18. wd40

wd40 Member

He He, I think Neil meant a lift to the event and back :)

/I think

19. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ok guys as announced at the meeting 13/04/2008 LADSOC club will be giving full support to Brian (Speedflash) and Dougie (Dougie94WRX) at The Scooby Shootout.

We will be prioviding them both with the LADS Marqee as a cover as well as full technical support :lol: When they need it I should add :wink: We will have the LADS flags flying so other's will know who we are.

It will also provide something for our members to have as a base (Brews provided) and see another side of SSO in actuallly running a car and what goes into it on the day. Not just walking around and watching others !!

Please give your full support to both Brian and Dougie and get your names down for this, it will be a great day.

We the support crew :wink: :D And I say that lightly, will be travelling up early, but for other's wanting to come over a bit later meet up at Birch Services East Bound between 8.00am - 8.15am to leave at 8.20 that should get you to Elvington near York for around 9.30am

See you there :wink:

20. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

1. Ian/eclipsembodies
    2. ELV1S
    3. Marc
    4. BrEvY
    5. Ste Mako