### LADS RR DAY IV - TOP DAY!! ###

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by TunnelMeister, Oct 29, 2005.

1. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<b><font color="blue">Just want to say thanks to Chris, Scoobytowers, for arranging a great RR Day, superb![:D]

Great to see Prosport back in action and a big thanks to Peter and the guys for taking good care of us. Thanks also to Richard Bulmer for his advice, and patience, and taking the time to help those with any ecu related issues. Thanks also to the Caroline, the chef[;)] for the buffet, great spread, thanks very much.

Finally, great to see so many people and such a variety of cars, briiliant.[:D][8D]

Heres to the next one!

Steve.</font id="blue"></b>

2. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

Any good results[?]

3. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">No doubt Chris will post them later, but Im happy.[:)]</font id="blue">

4. finley44

finley44 Active Member

yes good day, enjoyed it , results were good [:D][:D][:D]

5. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

My car is now fixed [:D]
    Thanks Richard [:D]
    Cheers to Pete (and Caroline) and the Boys down at Prosport for the day (inc food, tea and coffee [:D])

Tony

6. Gary

Gary Active Member

Excellent day

Thanks to everyone [:)]

7. nas sti

nas sti New Member

brilliant day enjoyed it alot[:D]
    even though i had no time for a run[V]
    maybe next time[?][:D]

8. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Like to agree with Tunnel, an excellent day was had by all [:D]

Thanks to Pete and the gang once again [;)]

9. zero260

zero260 New Member

A big thanks to both Prosport and to LADS for a great day[;)][:D]

10. Tomo

Tomo New Member

Thanks 4 lettin me watch!!!! Boo hoo hoo!!!!

11. Sc00bie

Sc00bie New Member

im DEFO goin on the next one!

12. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

Yep. Great day and the spread was brill!

13. Results are now posted [;)]
    Thanks LADS for making it an enjoyable day, and a big THANK YOU to the team at Prosport for all the hard work (I do the easy bit - stand around with a clipboard & big ears [:D] ).

Catch you all at the next one [:)]

Chris

Nas sti - we rang you 2 mins after you left - shame you couldn nip back.

14. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

What a great day[:D] I was very dissappointed with the figures my car put out on the first run and even wondered if the PPP ecu had been removed[:(] However Richard kindly checked the ecu and discovered that the PPP was still fitted although it was the earlier less advanced piggy back type[:(] Richard then decided it was worth resetting my ecu incase a previous owner had put 95 ron fuel in it as this earlier type of ecu isn able to readjust itself once the good fuel is put back in. After the ecu was reset, Steve (TunnelMeister) thought it was worth checking the condition of the airfilter and I am extremely grateful that he did[:D] Although the car has a full Main Dealer service history the filter was filthy. Ten minutes later the car was fitted with an STI panel filter the ecu was reset and the car was back on the rollers, this time things were much better!! BHP was up from 272 to 285.5 but more impressively the torque had risen from 260 lb ft to a whopping 336 lb ft[8D][8D]
    I would like to thank Scooby Towers for organising such a great day, all the guys at Prosport for their expertise and patience especially Pete who kindly let me have another run, a huge thanks to Richard Bulmer for spending a lot of time sorting out my ecu problems and a massive thanks to Steve for discovering the blocked airfilter[:D]
    The drive home was certainly very interesting[8D][;)]

15. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

Fantastc result that, ScoobyDan. I saw you wern happy this morn. Well done and enjoy your new power LOL.

16. nas sti

nas sti New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scooby Towers</i>
    <br />Results are now posted [;)]
    Thanks LADS for making it an enjoyable day, and a big THANK YOU to the team at Prosport for all the hard work (I do the easy bit - stand around with a clipboard & big ears [:D] ).

Catch you all at the next one [:)]

Chris

Nas sti - we rang you 2 mins after you left - shame you couldn nip back.
    should have gone at 12 had a dash burn on a iveco to do [V]
    was running late as it was [:0] also didn want to know how slow my car was lol[:p][:p] still enjoyed the day and i,ll get my name down first next time [:D]
    cheers chris
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

17. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">Your welcome Dan[:D] All part of the LADS service.[:D] (now get your subs renewed![:p])</font id="blue">

18. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

He already has Steve [;)]

19. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">Didn think it would take you long..... lol.[:)]</font id="blue">

20. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

Glad your happy now Dan