LADS Rolling Road Day 4 - 22 Oct 05.

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Scooby Towers, Aug 2, 2005.

1. marc

marc New Member

passed prosport on tuesday and spoke to one of the guys there said we could possibly get reserves on weekend after if we make the arrangements [:D]

2. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">i am sure that another will be arranged, dont know when.

this will be good to attend though even if your not running a car[:D]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

3. Im waiting on Prosport to confirm the exact numbers that can run on the day (20 min).
    There was talk of the day after being for the reserve list but TBH its to early to call yet.
    The last few RR events have seen dramatic changes to the running order, on and up to the day before - so reservees please don loose hope.[:)]

What I can arrange now, is that anyone not getting a slot gets first option on the next LADS RR Event, which will be held early spring.

Chris

4. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Hi Dave

Wanted to get on the list but looks like I missed my chance.!! If you get chance can you get a posting on the results & mods of the particular vehicles after the runs as it would be very interesting to see how each car Fairs!!

Cheers mate[:)]

5. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">why not turn up on the day and have a look, then make sure you get your name down for the spring(ish) one next year[;)][:)]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

6. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

Theres a possiblity that I might need to cancel, just depends if I can get my new fuel reg on in time. Got another mapping session with Andy on the 14th, which Ill need to cancel as well if the reg isnt done [:(]

Ill keep you posted.

7. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KK3960</i>
    <br />Hi Dave

Wanted to get on the list but looks like I missed my chance.!! If you get chance can you get a posting on the results & mods of the particular vehicles after the runs as it would be very interesting to see how each car Fairs!!

Cheers mate[:)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Im sure Chris will be posting up the results Kris, but like Gemma has said, stick your name on the reserve list and turn up, you never know ???? [:D]

8. Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver Member

1. TunnelMeister
    2. Trev
    3. Scoobyphil2000
    4. finley 44 (10am Noted)
    5. ELV1S
    6. Gary
    7. Dougie94wrx
    8. Edmy716
    9. KARL STI
    10. Chrishall9909
    11. jonboy
    12. Tony Burns
    13. newminted
    14. Jay_bee
    15. Unit 8
    16. Fireman SAM
    17. Scoobydobydoo
    18. WRX Paul
    19. Stevie_h
    20. allen

Reserves -
    1. ScoobyDan
    2. andyr
    3. Swordmaster
    4. Tony Riley
    5. Roofer
    6. Marc
    7. Simplyscooby
    8. Nick Rileys mate
    9. WRobX
    10. Scrappydoo
    11. Joz141

Moved the reserve list up now as I doubt my car will be run-in enough before the event (have to do 1500 miles running in), and as its a Scoob event the 205 wouldnt really fit in.

Will still try and make it over though for a watch [:)]

9. Shout if you need a lift Simon - although Stockport & back will help shed some of the 1500 [;)]

10. Unit 8

Unit 8 New Member

Are many of you taking your wife/girlfriend/mistress etc...?

Only ask as my missus agreed to come but only if other lasses are going as she would be bored rigid otherwise.

Regards,
    Stevie
    Unit8

11. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Stevie, Gemma is going [:D]

BTW did you get your membership card, as we haven seen you at a meet for a while [;)]

12. Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver Member

Thanks Chris, 205 should be done by then so will pop over in that, just wont have it on the rollers.

Hopefully it will be run in and working for Elvington, 19th Nov.

13. chrishall9909

chrishall9909 New Member

I would like an early run please... as early as poss. fraid I can make a day of it.
    Cheers,

ChrisHall9909

14. Unit 8

Unit 8 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Stevie, Gemma is going [:D]

BTW did you get your membership card, as we haven seen you at a meet for a while [;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi Dave,

Got the card fine mate, thanks very much.

Sorry for poor attendance, when is the next meet as I will try for that one.

We have a new baby and business takes up a lot of time but I will try and make it to the next one.

Regards,
    Stevie

15. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

In that case, this Sunday then mate lol [:D]

16. Unit 8

Unit 8 New Member

Ill be there Dave!!

Is it still 1.00pm?

Stevie

17. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator