LADS 5th Anniversary Buttertubbs Run

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Trev, Sep 14, 2008.

1. ste mako

ste mako New Member

you need me more than i need you :lol:

2. Tommy B

Tommy B New Member

i need him more than he needs me. :eek: V-POWER V-POWER :eek:

3. Davo

Davo New Member

:lol: :lol: There's not much chance of a sensible conversation on here is there :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

4. ste mako

ste mako New Member

not likely :lol:

5. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Just plain white because I do sainsburys but I am BP so we have to go undercover ( You know my ULTIMATE comes out the same pipe as V power :wink: :wink: :wink: )

6. ste mako

ste mako New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock:

7. Davo

Davo New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: sorry ste had to go one better :lol:

8. ste mako

ste mako New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Tommy B

Tommy B New Member

dose it really, what about the octane level. isnt V-POWER V-POWER (sorry) have a higher level of octane.

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Have a good run out today guys :D

11. Tommy B

Tommy B New Member

The best day i have ever had in a car, thanks to all who took part and made it happen, and hope you get your camara back ok. thanks again, tom :D :D :D :D :D :D

12. I thought you ask for the camera to be left so you had an excuse to go back and eyeball the waitress again :wink: :p :p :p

13. Tommy B

Tommy B New Member

dont know what you mean, i never made eye contact with any blonde fit waitress. (mouth) :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. ste mako

ste mako New Member

no your eyes were else where :roll: :lol:

15. Tangochile

Tangochile New Member

Fantastic day out once again - great company, fast Scooby's and the best weather we could have wished for. Superb :D :D :D

16. cw42

cw42 New Member

What were the chances of the 3 greatest clubs in the North all doing Buttertubs on the same day!
    Lads, Smacs and WYIOC all passing by each other! :D

Great to see you lot as we dropped down off the top back to Hawes. Pity the poor WYIOC member who's car let go on the way up :(

And our own member Mark, who decided that the bridge to Tan Hill was only a little jump!
    [​IMG]
    Ouch!
    [​IMG]

17. marc

marc New Member

omg he must have crapped himself :shock:

18. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

:shock: :shock: hope he and car ok :wink: at least it didn't roll :?

19. Great day out with some fantastic scenery, friendly people and great food 8) .

Shame Dougie had to drop out - Hope it wasn't to serious a problem ?

Also a shame about the SMACS members engine blowing, and the tow cars clutch giving up the ghost (I was surprised they'd got that far - Towing a car over the tubbs isn't for the faint hearted :shock: !).

Must admit it was nice to see loads of Scoobs out and about. It was a shame we couldn't have coordinated a group shot on the Tubbs itself - maybe next year :wink:

20. cw42

cw42 New Member

It was a wyioc who's engine let go :)
    Smacs have strong engines :D