good place for wheel alignment - sorted by Cotcomp - Thanks

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by mcscoobydoo, Feb 4, 2008.

1. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

Need to get front wheels aligned - any good trust worthy places round Preston ?

Does Cotcomp do this type of work - sent Steve a PM but need to move quick as the tyres have been scrubbin for a week or so - noticed while washin car yesterday and can only link it to hitting a pothole a week or so ago :evil:

Andy

2. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

Protec did mine, do a search on here for the contact details. If i recall they arent too far from you.

3. ste mako

ste mako New Member

does andy not do it @ scoobytecnix????

4. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

unfortunately we need some new gear :roll:

we have sent cars to either Cotcomp or Protech in the past,

5. blue555scoob

blue555scoob New Member

Westcoast Tyres, Morecambe. They do a top laser job IMHO. :wink:

6. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

7. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

they only charge you for what they do, for me it was only the fronts so it only cost £30 +VAT

8. Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver Member

Phoenix Motorsport in Accrington are excellent as well, if you're over this way any time.

£60 for 4 wheel alignment.

9. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

thanks Guys for info.

I just got her back from Steve at Cotcomp - front was toeing out - hence slight wear on inside edge of tyres and sloppy handling.

Geometry done and all four wheels pointing in the right direction. Different car all together now - much more positive feel on the twisty stuff :D

AND - I had the black STI for a day :lol: think I'm ready to move up to the daddy now - I thought mine was fairly quick but the STI is a much better set up than a WRX can ever be IMO :)

Thanks Steve for fitting me in - I know you were pretty stacked out in prep for Rally - hope it all went well

Cheers
    Andy