Can anyone recommend me a Karcher pressure washer?

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Wilky1974, May 29, 2012.

1. Wilky1974

Wilky1974 Member

Hi folks,

I am looking to buy a Karcher pressure washer to use when cleaning my car. I have a load of clubcard points to cash in so I want to buy it from Tesco. These seem to be my options:

http://www.tesco.com/direct/search-resu ... tid=671336

Ideally no more than £150. I have spoken to The Polishing Booth this morning with regards to one of their snow foam lances and some snow foam. Is there anything else I should get for the pressure washer at the same time?

Thanks for all of your help, becoming a full member of this site has to be the best thing I have done since buying my WRX !!! The advice is priceless !

Paul.
    :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try this site cleanstore.co.UK :wink:

The higher the model number ie k3.99 the better they are.

Michael

3. Wilky1974

Wilky1974 Member

Thanks Michael, I appreciate your help. :D Some really good prices on that site! I also want to tackle the engine bay of my car. It's a 2004 WRX and although it has been well looked after by the previous owener, I don't think it's ever been cleaned under the bonnet. Can you recommended a product for this? I may as well purchase this at the same time as the lance and the snow foam.

Cheers,

Paul.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Britemax degreaser is your friend think it's £11 i have it in stock.

Michael

5. Wilky1974

Wilky1974 Member

Result! Sounds good. If you give me a call when there is an update about the lance and I'll give you my details and pay for the lot. Looking forward to the weekend now :lol:

Thanks again,

Paul.