Brake stopper fitted

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by boy racer, Apr 14, 2012.

1. boy racer

boy racer Active Member

Been thinkin' about one for a while now. Fitted it at last!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feels quite good, no slack, like ya brakes have just been bled!(bit like my knuckles!)

2. Scooby Jeff

Scooby Jeff New Member

Looks great but what does it do, what brand and where from ?

3. boy racer

boy racer Active Member

Here's item discription:
    Under heavy braking, the bulkhead by the brake master cylinder flexes, resulting in an almost spongy pedal feel. This powder coated stopper bolts to the bulkhead and brake cylinder itself, dramatically reducing this flex. This in turn leads to a significantly improved brake feel, not just on track but on the road too. An extremely cost effective and underrated modification. For ultimate results, use in conjunction with braided hoses and high quality fluid. Please see our website for fitting instructions

It's sold by Tegiwa Imports, got it off ebay.

4. Batman4583

Batman4583 New Member

Been thinking about getting one of those on my Hawkeye. Let me know how it feels.

5. boy racer

boy racer Active Member

Simply speaking it just takes the slack out of ya pedal, gives ya a tad more feeling in the brake pedal, easier to brake hard but stay off the anti-lock!

6. skins21

skins21 Active Member

need 2 fit mine aswell,ino abs on mine

7. Scooby Jeff

Scooby Jeff New Member

Sounds good, easy to fit ?

8. boy racer

boy racer Active Member

Took me about an hour from poppin' bonnet to finish, just a bit awkward with room to get ya spanner on the bolts, but i managed it so it can't be that hard! Plus the New Age one looks a little easier to fit to me!