boston expolsions

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by dave-w-, Apr 15, 2013.

1. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

wtf for a minute i thought it was the koreans until i saw the footage but looks like the usual suspects ffin cowards

2. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

Just watching, thoughts out to families of those involved :cry:

3. andyroop1

andyroop1 Member

That's bad, it's shocking this is happening you just never know :(

4. snowball scoob

snowball scoob New Member

juss seen it on yahoo - totally not right ffin barstewards should come out in the open instead of running off.......

my thoughts and prayers go to those that were killed and hurt by this cruel act.

5. Miggs

Miggs New Member

i hope the security is going to be tightened for the London marathon, why can't the yanks just nuke all the countries that keep planting these bombs`and doing these terror attacks, how much loss of life does it take before something proper is done

whoever did this Boston one has planned it well, maximum effect times for the end of the marathon, thoughts out to those who have family involved

6. Miggs

Miggs New Member

just heard on the news that one of the dead was an 8 year old boy waiting for his father to finish, theres some sick f**ks out there

7. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Terrible events in Boston. Hundreds injured and 3 dead.

What a crazy world :(

8. Batman4583

Batman4583 New Member

Terrible news about the bombing in Boston. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families. As of yet no-one has claimed responsibility for these atrocities. As has proven in the past, those responsible might be closer to home than the obvious ragheads.

9. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

I would imagine they will set up the security for this weekends London marathon now - its a terrible world we live in today where people can get away with doing things like this!
    Thoughts to the families who have lost loved ones at the hands of others :(

10. andyroop1

andyroop1 Member

The problem is the terrorists are like seeds they are already everywhere now blowing there country's up will solve nothing , they need sifting out and sending home its not hard to tell who is a misfit we all know this we just sit back and let it happen due to stupid governments making you powerless in your own back yard

11. st3vo

st3vo New Member

what do you mean we all know who they are???

by miss fits do you mean terrorists?

cant say i know any terrorists :!:

12. andyroop1

andyroop1 Member

Yes terrorists usually the ones that dam England and our own beliefs,