Arch Rolling

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by THE SPEED FACTORY, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Recently Ive had a couple of members enquiring about fitting slightly wider wheels on their cars but were concerned about them rubbing on their stock arches, they have also expressed interest in an arch rolling day.

If I was to hold an arch rolling day would anyone be interested in having theirs done?

It would be great to have some feedback.

Cheers,

Gav
    THE SPEED FACTORY

2. Watky

Watky New Member

1 Mr Incredible

Who'll be doing it Gav??

3. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Gav,

If I were to have the arches on my Hawkeye (Spec C with no inners) rolled could I fit a set of 245 tyres? I am running 235s at present, basically I am interested in how wide can I go without going ABW wide arch kits?

Lee.

4. Mark, its a lad called Kris who I have been using for years, he came from the VW scene and he also made a name for himself in banded steels.

He works from my place when he is doing arch rolling in the northwest and he travels throughout the UK doing it. He really is the best in the business. 8)

5. If I remember rightly your not running anything to extreme so there will be no issues with fitting a wider tyre with a bit of an arch roll. If you remember my hawkeye wheels were completely flush with the arches with no rubbing issues after a slight roll.

6. Toffee

Toffee New Member

I will nip up for a chat about this fella > thinking of fat track tyres :wink:

7. Im at todays meet if you are going, we can have a chat there. :wink:

8. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Everton v Arsenal at 14:00 :wink:

9. thunderousity

thunderousity Member

Have we a ball park figure before some sort of discount? I've no idea how much this costs.

10. Its looking like £60 for a pair of arches or £100 for all four. :wink: