2007 IMPREZA PICS

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by zero260, Jun 28, 2006.

1. zero260

zero260 New Member

2. gerry

gerry Active Member

Looks good gav makes me want a newage now!!!

3. zero260

zero260 New Member

Nice init, I do hope they don't go down the hot hatch route, that would ruin the impreza. :roll:

4. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

That is nice, got loads of potential, hope they make it just like that :D

5. Gunny

Gunny New Member

very nice... looks 8)

6. jockbarrow

jockbarrow New Member

i cant help but think an impreza hot hatch would be great. Imagine the 2.5 sti engine in a 4x4 hatchback.

7. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

I like it :lol: gonna have to get one of those :lol: :lol:

8. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

I cant help thinking that those pics are actually photoshopped.... The reason I say that is because the images do looked messed with.

The story is that the 07 will be a hatch, it is gonna be a a shock to the system, but as one says before... Its gonna be some car.

Widdow

9. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Look good dont they! :) Although ive been told they are going to do a "Hatch" variant as mentioned in Autoexpress to compete against the current hot hatch crowd, Golf, Focus etc......

I like the one without the scoop also mid way down, as im not a lover of the scoops !! Lets see what they finally come up with!! :wink:

10. STUBARU

STUBARU New Member

I LIKE IT ALOT :D I,LL AV 1 NEXT YEAR, AS SOON AS ME PARENTS SET OFF ON THEIR HOLIDAY 2 AMERICA, I,LL SELL THE HOUSE :twisted: AND BUY 1 N DRIVE OFF IN2 THE SUNSET WITH THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE EVER! :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Barrie WRX

Barrie WRX New Member

Have they got an image problem. Theres a lot of different looks there. Most cars seem to progress with an image but subaru really dont seem sure what there doing in the design department. Must admit it is looking better lately .... :)

12. biggi

biggi New Member

no matter what they bring out next i will always own a classic, a classic is a classic i think gery will agree with me, i have the money to buy a new age but no way i rather spend the same amount of money on a classic, sorry to say new age owners, old is gold is the saying. :D

13. marc

marc New Member

I like it i like it a lot 8)

14. gerry

gerry Active Member

i agree biggi!!!

15. zero260

zero260 New Member

That is your opinion Biggi, but at the end of the day, things evolve and the majority of the time its for the better, if the classic is so much better then why did the change it? :wink:

new is for the select few is the saying. :wink: lol

16. biggi

biggi New Member

like you say every1 has there opinion but if i do buy a new age i will still have a classic no matter what yh u r rite things do evolve, the saying new is for the selected few is rite but eg subaru solde more classics than any other shape u ask me y beacuse it was a sucsses so bak 2 b4 my did they change the shape it falls back to the q the classic made the subaru world so subaru had to change the shape to keep up with the com form the other car manufactures. but old is gold no matter what, plus i would never get insured on a newage being 23 lol