LADS bikers...

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by RVFRichie, Dec 4, 2006.

1. RVFRichie

RVFRichie New Member

Yeah, it is good to know there's a bunch of bikers here too - here's what I'm on when I'm not in a car...

[​IMG]

'67 TT Special (US only desert racer)

[​IMG]

'64 Spitfire Hornet (US only desert racer - restoration in progress)

There's a couple of others and a '99 RVF400 which is going to be restored too. Keep it on two wheels (even if you've got four, hehe) 8)

2. Torque

Torque Active Member

That Triumph is a beaut :D

I'm an ex biker who now only drives automatics due to injury :cry: but when it's a Scoob it 'aint all that bad :lol:

3. Tomskc

Tomskc New Member

I have an RD350 YPVS which is an awesome machine but i need to sell it. When i get some pics i'll post in the for sale section. Anyone interested??

4. RVFRichie

RVFRichie New Member

Sorry to hear about the injury but glad you like the bike - it's a hoot to ride :)

Yeah, the scooby's the most fun I've had on four wheels - shame they don't do a flappy paddle gearbox on 'em to suit you eh?

Hope to meet all of you soon when mine's eventually sorted (surely can't be long now?!)

Richard

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

iv got two
    1. 1982 fantic 240 trials pro full original cond
    2 gasgas 320 jtx is for sale will post pics up of both bikes lter

6. Torque

Torque Active Member

I could have a bike again, with a few adaptions, but I'd be looking for a new Mrs. I've had a Sport auto and am currently driving a Fozzie XT auto and I'm happy. Wouldn't mind a floppy paddle RB320 though :D

7. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

this was my little baby :( :(

[​IMG]

8. cossiedave

cossiedave New Member

did it have peddles bry :lol: :lol:

9. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

cheeky :D keep up with owt through twisties :wink:

10. boothy

boothy New Member

11. cossiedave

cossiedave New Member

i used to sell aprillias and yhey were very quick for a 125 :lol:

12. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

8) 8) 8)

13. cossiedave

cossiedave New Member

nice bike for summer :wink:

14. RVFRichie

RVFRichie New Member

Excellent :D Can vouch that the 125's are pretty quick... My first 125 was a Cagiva Mito. After I did some porting and fitted a lovely MIG GP pipe on it, it would manage 120! However, there's not many bikes I'd swop my RVF for... Apart from a 77 brake ZXR400 as per IPG224KW's. That's a lot of power for any 400 weighing next to nowt 8)

Right, back to Scoobys... My clutch comes tomorrow! Nearly there, nearly there!!

15. Andy.McCord

Andy.McCord New Member

Did you sell the GT500?

16. RVFRichie

RVFRichie New Member

Yeah I did I'm afraid - didn't want to but such is life eh...

17. Chris

Chris New Member

just started riding again after a few years off - crashed my 600 bandit into a wall - and yes before anyone says anything - it won and yes i did see it!!!!! believe me i've heard all the remarks!

Started racing enduro on a Honda RX250 this year, gonna carry on next year, might trade upo to a 400........

A big tourer for me next so we can get away and count the miles round the world!!!!

18. Gunny

Gunny New Member

Had a few bikes 1st one was a honda 400/4 supersport loved it it was mi mums before i got it can remember her pickin me up from school on it :lol: , but got knocked off it :cry: , GPZ900R after that big heavy thing but went like fook... in a straight line :shock: , then got a GSXR750WN realy nice clean bike and went like stink but unlike the GPZ it went round corners and stopped :lol: then i got my favorite of the lot an XR600 supermoto it was just awsome it had been built for racing so the engine had been toyed with the suspension sorted it was just fookin sweet to ride and was so loud, i more or less lived on the thing, even took it to Mull before i moved up ere, not good on the motorway but all part of the fun... stoppies and wheelies for fun :twisted:.... here i am getting some practice in :wink:http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g28/Gunny13/?action=view&current=Stoppie3.flv

19. RVFRichie

RVFRichie New Member

Good effort mate :eek:) Nice to see someone who can ride! Fed up of 'all the gear, no idea types' giving bikers a bad name these days, hehe!

20. Gunny

Gunny New Member

Just sold tho :cry: wife kid mortgage n scooby to fund now :lol: