hi im a new member plz b nice

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by beno, Sep 25, 2005.

1. beno

beno New Member

[:X] hi all i hope i am doing this right and i hope u like my car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. albert sponge

albert sponge Member

hiya beno welcome mate,i am new too it is brill,very helpful tips on problems,r u a full member???well worth it,the link doesnt work for me though.

3. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Welcome aboard stewart!
    Pics dont work though, When you go into New topic or Reply to topic you have to click the insert image tag!

Martin

4. jonboy

jonboy New Member

5. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Nice mota to m8 you going to the blackpool run on the 15th oct

6. beno

beno New Member

ty 4 help but dont b fooled the car belongs to me his girlfriend lol in fairness we do share it cos he bought me it 4 my birthday and he has had all the work done for me. I think we r going to a meeting on the 9th of october but not sure about the 15th. I will be joining as a full member at the next meet.

jude

7. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Lol sorted will be looking forward to meeting you all at the next meet..

8. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by beno</i>
    <br />ty 4 help but dont b fooled the car belongs to me his girlfriend lol in fairness we do share it cos he bought me it 4 my birthday and he has had all the work done for me. I think we r going to a meeting on the 9th of october but not sure about the 15th. I will be joining as a full member at the next meet.

jude
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dont worry then theres plenty of women that come along so you wont feel let out with a load of fellas!
    Glad your coming to the meet[;)]
    Dont forget to add your name to the list in Future Events[;)][:D]

9. KARL STI

KARL STI New Member

Welcome to the club mate. Let the good times begin[;)][:D][:)]

10. biggi

biggi New Member

welcom hope u have a good time and se you all @ the next meet

11. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Hi Jude and stewart, see you found your way to gallery then [:D]

Hope to see you at the meet on the 9th [:D]

12. WRobX

WRobX New Member

nice car matey hope to see it a the next meet

13. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Hiya Jude and Stuart, welcome to lads. hope to see you both soon[:)]</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

14. Gary

Gary Active Member

Hello [:)]

15. beno

beno New Member

thank you all for the great welcome we hope to meet you all soon

16. JOHN

JOHN New Member

cars sick man ......can I borrow it for a trackday with rusty

17. finley44

finley44 Active Member

welcome on board, is that morecambe looks like it to me[:D][:D][:D]

18. beno

beno New Member

<i><b><font color="limegreen"><font size="5">SUNNY BLACKPOOL LOL[:D][:X][8)]</font id="size5"></font id="limegreen"></b></i>

19. beno

beno New Member

ERMMMMMMMMMM sorry but NOOOO<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JOHN</i>
    <br />cars sick man ......can I borrow it for a trackday with rusty

20. JOHN

JOHN New Member

worth a try mate....Like what youve done with the car looks well see you at the next meet

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by beno</i>
    <br />ERMMMMMMMMMM sorry but NOOOO<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JOHN</i>
    <br />cars sick man ......can I borrow it for a trackday with rusty