Harvey

Discussion in 'IN MEMORY OF......' started by KEV C, Nov 9, 2012.

1. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

2. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Terrible news :cry: :cry:

R.I.P Harvey

3. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

i bought a few bits off him over the years.... r.i.p

4. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

What a shame, One of the nice guys from the old school of Subaru tuning,

RIP Harvey :(

5. Left my condolences on the Snet thread - he'll be missed but not forgotten. :cry:

6. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

I didn't know him personally, but always enjoyed his comments on Snet, especially when people were having a pop :lol: A true character, he will be greatly missed in the Subaru community.

Like his wife says, give your loved ones a big hug tonight

My thoughts are with his family and friends :wink:

7. Watky

Watky New Member

So sad and shocked, great guy always answered questions with incredible knowledge and help.

Only thinking this week I need to fit my Harvey up-pipe over the winter......defo doing it now

8. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

It is a big shock, especially after he came back from a serious injury earlier this year, he use to do the rolling roads when the community was much smaller (Well Lane), so you use to see him there, really nice chap to talk to and he was always open with any information you wanted to know.

R.I.P. Harvey :(

9. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

Wow :shock: sad!

I liked Harvey - met him at a rolling road day at TEG years back when I got my Impreza, have contacted him a few times over the years for advice on bits and pieces...

:cry:

10. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

very sad news r.i.p

11. STI_chris

STI_chris New Member

A great loss to the subaru community a gent with grate knowledge his debates on scoobynet alone are something to be admired.

12. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

One of the first techy people I got to know in Scoobydom, will be sadly missed by many. Like Tony I also remember him from the Well Lane days.

RIP Harvey, God bless your family.

13. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

R.I.P Harvey, a great loss to the Subaru Community :(

14. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Sad to hear Harveys loss. I had the pleasure of meeting Harvey and driving to Darlington who worked on my first scoob, a real pioneer in the UK for performace tuning of the impreza. He was a nice guy and was also a Pilot who used to fly private Jets for the Queen and the Royals, not a lot of people know that :wink: