Zerosports to OE

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Steve T, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Steve T

Steve T Member

IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0005.JPG A couple of photos of my Jdm Sti since I took Zerosports rear spoiler and front bumper off and replaced with genuine Sti parts. Also removed the vortex generator from roof. In doing this, I had to have my bootlid and roof resprayed, great job by Leyland motors, Liverpool. Steve.

2. Steve T

Steve T Member

Some of you might remember that I had the car for sale for a few months at Cotcomp. Steve and Richard and his men did mechanical repairs, ie wheel bearing , rear discs and pads and more. I bought used body parts in excellent condition, Sti front bumper,rear spoiler, genuine Jdm mats and mudflaps, also I had the roof, boot and OSF wing repainted. I have spent around £2500, which isn,t bad considering I was selling it.well worth it though as its now my toy. I have a Focus for my day to day car and I haven,t even done 1000 miles over the last year in my Impreza.:D Steve.

ProdriveWagon and mickp like this.
  3. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

Nice to see you enjoying it, a lot of money to throw at it, so you might as well enjoy it!
    I do prefer the new look to the Zero Sports one, not my cup of tea that

4. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

Looks a totally different car :clap:, never been a fan of the zero sports stuff !!!

ProdriveWagon likes this.
  5. Steve T

Steve T Member

Thanks for the kind comments. I,ll get some better photos up soon. Steve. :)

ProdriveWagon likes this.
  6. Steve T

Steve T Member

Photos slightly better.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016