Zero260s WR1!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by zero260, May 3, 2006.

1. zero260

zero260 New Member

Thanks Mike, I have seen (Spike Like Mike) on the WR1 forum and that looks really good, but again I think it might be a bit to much for me.[;)]

2. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Just had a look on WR1OC and if you put graphics and stickers in the search you will see a few examples. I agree that the ones on WR1OC are a bit over the top but the grey / silver looks good (i think) on the WR1 colour.

I will keep searching for the one i have seen which i think you might like.

3. Gary

Gary Active Member

Gav

what may look ok is a shade darker of the WR1 blue [?]

you don want to spoil that beautiful motor

4. Bluebird

Bluebird New Member

I agree - although i do quite like subtle graphics - something understated and unique[:)]

5. zero260

zero260 New Member

I thought a similar grey to the colour of the wheels.[;)]

6. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

I knew it. youve only had it two minutes and you
    e sticking stuff on it already[;)][:D]

7. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

I quite like the masking tape [;)] just leave that on , very cheap and you can change the design every week[:D]

8. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fireman sam</i>
    <br />I knew it. youve only had it two minutes and you
    e sticking stuff on it already[;)][:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    Believe me, what ever I choose will look well.[;)] If it doesn it will be coming off, maybe Ians idea of masking tape isn a bad idea after all.[:D]

9. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

LEAVE IT ALONE [}:)][:D]

10. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />LEAVE IT ALONE [}:)][:D]
    Shut up you![:eek:)] You know nothing about taste.[:0]lol

11. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

lol [:D]

12. WR1 Bro

WR1 Bro New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mickp</i>
    <br />Just had a look on WR1OC and if you put graphics and stickers in the search you will see a few examples. I agree that the ones on WR1OC are a bit over the top but the grey / silver looks good (i think) on the WR1 colour.

I will keep searching for the one i have seen which i think you might like.

Yep, Spike (slagged WR1) was, is and will always be over the top... So over the top he is now knocking about in a 911 Turbo for his shopping trips... [8D][8D][8D] Cool as... mental ride! Top bloke too.

13. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Yes im seriously considering one too next year!! Its the only true choice over the scoob for me!Drove one a few weeks ago on a Subaru track day Awesome!! One slight snag! Not seen a nice one for less than 46K ! Hmm did i say next year [:D][:D]

14. WR1 Bro

WR1 Bro New Member

For a daily drive the 911 Turbo is an obvious replacement in my opinion. The handling was just jaw dropping. For a nice example with low miles you are really looking around the £60k mark if you want some sort of guarantee...

15. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>

I keep telling him to leave it alone[:D]

16. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by WRX Paul</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>

I keep telling him to leave it alone[:D]
    I will![}:)][:D]

17. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

These are those decals i was on about Gav. spike file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Paul/Desktop/Subaru-SPIKE-Rally-Full-Decal-Set-for-WRX-IMPREZA-ANY_W0QQitemZ8065348461QQcategoryZ36677QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem.htm

18. zero260

zero260 New Member

Thanks mate, Spike has already sent them through to me, look well don[;)]t they.

19. scoobyJT

scoobyJT New Member

B-E-A-utiful!