Zero260s WR1!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by zero260, May 3, 2006.

1. zero260

zero260 New Member

Oh well, I will just have to go out for a spin in the car.[^][:D]

2. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

u will hav too b quick its goin too rain[;)]

3. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Cool as m8! [8D]

4. Velmadoo

Velmadoo New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />It is hers too, I agree[;)] But like all you women, will you clean it? Will replace the fuel and not leave it on red, Will you *%"$.[:D]lol
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

excuse me, ive cleaned our cars before[:D][:D][:0]

5. zero260

zero260 New Member

and kerbed them[:0][:D]lol, sorry couldn resist.[:D][:D][:D]

6. Velmadoo

Velmadoo New Member

cheeky, ive learnt my lesson thats for sure[:0][B)][:D]

7. blackjack

blackjack Member

Congrats on the new car <s>Vic</s> Gav, look forward to seeing it in all its splendor

am beginning to get "needanewcaritus" [:D]

8. Watky

Watky New Member

Smart car Gav[:D][:D],Congrats on your new purchase.

I used a fan heater to de-tango mine,hardest thing is getting the
    bloody lamps of the car!!!
    Mark.

9. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

Excellent choice Gav ! Looks mint ! Still not done my Detango yet either ! Brought the fan heater back from the caravan this weekend so just needs some bulbs then away we detan GO !!!!!!!! [;)][;)]

Just picked her up from Cotcomp - say no more ! [:D][:D][:D]

10. zero260

zero260 New Member

I will get back onto that place where I sorted the discount for the bulb sets and give you a shout bud.[;)]

11. Shmerman

Shmerman Active Member

Awesome car, looks like an absolute mint one, will look forward to seein it at the next meet.
    Bet youve been smiling like an idiot all weekend. [:D][:D]

12. zero260

zero260 New Member

I have, had to have its first experience of rain as well.[xx(] Didn take me long to polish it up again this morning though.[;)]

13. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Not only in the rain but in the rain at night, I can believe you left it till the morning to clean[:p] standards have dropped since its last owner[:0]

14. zero260

zero260 New Member

[:0] Had to move 3 cars last night before I could even get it into the garage.[xx(]

15. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Nice car Gav, just seen the pics. Cant wait to see it on Sunday!

Kris

16. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shmerman</i>
    Bet youve been smiling like an idiot all weekend. [:D][:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Na

Hes just a full time one [:eek:)]

17. Bluebird

Bluebird New Member

PMSL - How well you know him [:D]

p.s. i have just found him in the garage trying to be the next Chip Foose.[:D]

18. Gary

Gary Active Member

Whats he doin now [:eek:)]

19. zero260

zero260 New Member

I am toying with the idea of a subtle graphic on my car, don want anything to over the top.[;)] I Like GazzaStis Grey on silver subaru logo but I am not to sure if it is for me. I like the idea of the logo in a very pale grey which might look alright on the WR1.[^]

What I have been working on is this:

[​IMG]

Something a bit different that will compliment the lines of the scoob in a dark grey at the rear fadeing to a pale grey at the front.[?] Not sure yet, just playing with ideas.[;)][;)]

20. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Gav

I have seen a WR1 somewhere with silver graphics. I will do a bit of homework and come back to you.

Mike