Your thoughts please

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Turbopercy, May 11, 2012.

1. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

I know that a there are a few people that have experienced a certain dealership that i have seen a car at.

Keighley trade cantre

Who has experienced this place

2. dpc1183

dpc1183 New Member

I have been told bad things about them but never had first hand experience with them. They sell that many cars as they are a trade centre they have no customer care and don't really give two hoots about the cars. But this is only what I have been told.

3. Scooby Stevo

Scooby Stevo Well-Known Member

i went with my brother one day when looking for a car - few years back now - never seen so many car with wires hanging out here and there, dodgy overspray - tatty cars.
    they had an evo in around 2 years old with rust coming through the paintwork - think the bad rep they have is down to peoples experiences, all my own opinion of course.

can't all be bad though :?:

4. nevo

nevo New Member

Stay well away ,

Honestly .

I have known 4 cars from them all had major problems Thousands of pounds

5. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

Did wonder just needed to be told again will stay away

6. pete_h

pete_h Member

If you want a morning out browsing some high performance (but very tatty , auction condition) cars then it's worth a visit.

If you end up going you will soon realise what we are all meaning :)

On the flip side they have a shit load of money tied up in the cars for sale so they must be selling cars and generating an income

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm ashamed they trade in Yorkshire.

Michael

8. SteveDuk

SteveDuk New Member

A friend of mine went to look at an Audi and while he was there spotted one which his mate used to own. It appeared to have travelled back in time! Maybe these didn't do it but 2 + 2 , no smoke without etc!

9. skins21

skins21 Active Member

no no

10. scalesy

scalesy New Member

It's a buyers market out there lot's of nice cars to be had at the min! Get out there and find a minter Mark best bit is finding your new Toy!

Take it you got a deal on the Insurance 8)

11. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Stay away Mark. Heard very bad stories about some of there older cars.

12. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

As the saying goes if it looks to good to be true it probably is

13. scoo8y

scoo8y Member

I frequent said garage quite often with my lad on a casual Sunday afternoon, as the other week they had 4 Lambos, a Gtr 35, Gt2s and so on. Let's just say the clues in the name, trade centre, sold as trade, so Ive been told, there's no comeback should anything go wrong. Also I don't believe the income is generated purely from car sales, you'd have to be on something to buy from there, if you know what I mean :wink: