X-Factor

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by wd40, Dec 16, 2007.

1. wd40

wd40 Member

Sad as it can be seen, I watch the x-factor.

A particularly annoying result for the wet lettuce Leon to win in the same fashion that the totally useless (she proved it afterwards by doing bu**er all) Michelle McMannus did.

Yeah, Leon was much better and had so much more talent and vocal range than Rhideon.....not.

/rant over :)

2. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Have to disagree.

In my opinion, the whole point of X factor - is to find a person, with talent, who can "supposedly" go on to make chart hits and have a career in music.

Leon is probably not the most deserving , even though he is totally in the mould of Micheal Buble. I think he won the sympathy vote, and probably the most expected to win (being of the age where the teen girls will vote for him)

Rhydian always came accross as a bit of a wierdo, no, not because he is welsh, I mean in relation to his style. He will have a career in Opera, or theater, he has got talent , in a class of his own. He has a future.

The other pair - well, they should never have got to where they did, from the first week, I felt they were shooting above there positions, and were only their because Simon needed something a little different.

All in all, this year's X factor was "poor", I felt the focus was far to much on the judges and being tactical. To many with talent, that were better than the finalists, didnt get as far as they deserved. After all, its a show driven to generate money from phone in calling. With the final aim, is to destroy the number one spot at Christmas.

The whole X factor finishing at Christmas, its a way of manipulating, and already crooked music industry, is predicting who wil be number one for Christmas day.

I would quite happily see the back of this type of show, including Big Brother, Im a celibrity get me out of here, Bad Lads Army, Celebrity Come Dancing. They are all aimed at the same thing, and the aundience, still fall into that trap, of pouring good money after bad.

Lets get back to the good old days of number ones being made by people buying records, for bands/artists who can play an instrument, sing and write there own music. Lets give the music industry its credibility back.

3. gerry

gerry Active Member

yeah i too wanted leon to win out of the 2 of them rideon was stuck up in his own backside mr i am classicaly trained poof :twisted: :lol: :lol:

there is a place for people like him and its not in the charts :wink:

4. Davo

Davo New Member

My sentiments exactly! The best era for top bands/talent was the 80s through to the early 90s would you agree :D

Further more Leon cannot hit a note if his music career depended on it, that's why his saving grace will be the recording studio :lol:

5. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

rhideon is a monkey :lol: :lol: it's his eyes and forehead :?

6. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

You lot need to get a life :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. ste mako

ste mako New Member

i agree wi kev :roll: :roll: :lol:

8. wd40

wd40 Member

9. Parky

Parky New Member

Oh, i dont know mate, its quiet nice to see one of the "hard lads" being made to cry because he had to "run abit"....

10. Topbuzzuk300

Topbuzzuk300 New Member

Sort it out ffs! :lol: the X factor! :?

11. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Dont so much mind that bit :lol: :lol:

but the the whole phone voting thing just iritates tthe hell out of me. :twisted: :evil:

12. wd40

wd40 Member

I'd agree, the money they must make....frightening.