WR1OC RR 04Feb2006 Figures

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by WR1 Bro, Feb 6, 2006.

1. gerry

gerry Active Member

LOL[:D][:D] not really bothered about geting more power now, might be selling
    my vf35 cant be bothered upgradeing everything as want to get a sti7/8 later this
    year or early next and what ever i spend i wont get back on re sale[:D]
    so if some one makes a good offer on vf35 i might be tempted to sell!!!

2. marc

marc New Member

And get rid of that ridiculous dumping pssty thingy you big kid[:D][:D]
    Ive got one of those and you said it sounded good [:0].

By the way i only used octane booster on rr to help prevent any det as rr puts your engine under a lot more stress than on the normal road .(but you guys new that did nt you [;)])

3. gerry

gerry Active Member

it only increases octane by 1[;)]

4. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

1) WR1 Bro - 333hp/6220rpm 321lb/ft/4260rpm
    2) Jonboy _ 253hp/6190rpm 245lb/ft/4280rpm
    3) KK3960 - 363hp/6230rpm 346lb/ft/4340rpm
    4) MARC - 333hp/6420 rpm 313lb/ft/4700rpm
    5) Rob Subaru - 317hp/6450rpm 334lb/ft/4030rpm
    6) Nas sti - 362bhp/6430rpm 349lb/ft 3700rpm
    7) ScoobyDan - 309hp/6670rpm 289lb/ft/3847rpm
    8) GWS73 - 258hp/5750rpm 266lb/ft/4310rpm

Well chuffed [:D]

5. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Gerry Get a WRX and the money you save mod it !! The Figures say it all!! Marc (Dont tell anyone I said it sounded good!!)[:D][:D]

6. WR1 Bro

WR1 Bro New Member

UPDATE - Im chasing Prosport up today as they said the graphs would be with me by Wednesday/Thursday.

7. nas sti

nas sti New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KK3960</i>
    <br />Gerry Get a WRX and the money you save mod it !! The Figures say it all!! Marc (Dont tell anyone I said it sounded good!!)[:D][:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

but how long will your gearbox last [;)] and are your brakes ok for that power[?]

8. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Itll all be reet![:D] Andy Fs WRX is up to 380Hp with the standard box![;)]
    STI boxs are a lot stronger though so it depends on how far you want to go! Discs and pads should also be changed, OEM WRX set up is cr@p!

9. WR1 Bro

WR1 Bro New Member

Ok people... I have received the colour graphs. Please e-mail me your postal address of choice along with your reg to ensure I send the correct graph. Please also let me know if you have agreed to receive someone elses graph too. I.e., Jonboy + friend.

10. jonboy

jonboy New Member

Cheers stu YHM [:D]

11. nas sti

nas sti New Member

yhm [:D]

12. marc

marc New Member

YHM [:D]

13. AndrewC

AndrewC Active Member

Id heard that some of you guys had big turbos and remaps by an expert - I was expecting some half decent results [:D]

Then again, I guess those figures are only 85% of your cars potential [;)]

Andrew...

14. GWS73

GWS73 Active Member

Stu - mailed you my details last week. Presume you don need them again?
    Gary

15. nas sti

nas sti New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AndrewC</i>
    <br />Id heard that some of you guys had big turbos and remaps by an expert - I was expecting some half decent results [:D]

Then again, I guess those figures are only 85% of your cars potential [;)]

Andrew...

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

lol[:D] i wish it was 85% [:(] bored i need more power already[:p]

16. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Maybee not 85% Andrew but id say there was at least a few more horses in it if i took the risk as mentioned by Mr Forrest in his email !!

>Reply-To: info@andyforrestperformance.co.uk
    >To: kkeleceng@hotmail.com
    >Subject: RE: Good RR Results
    >Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 19:31:42 +0000

"I could map yours closer to the edge for more power but it wouldn be a map thats safe at sustained high speed."

regards

>Andy

17. nas sti

nas sti New Member

18. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

Shame you didnt have Dales Spec C running on that day, would have shown you all up [;)] with a mere 396bhp and 415lbs of torque, and still running a top mount!
    thought that some of those torque figures would have been higher though, even my car beats em all and its standard [;)][:D]

Tony

19. nas sti

nas sti New Member

thought spec cs were 310 bhp 311 lbs torque standard [?] must have some mods to beat 363bhp and 345lbs torque [?] which came 2nd [:D]

20. marc

marc New Member

what figures did you get on saturday tony