window tints

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by madman, Dec 30, 2016.

1. madman

madman Well-Known Member

Hi guys I am wanting to get my rear windows done .I live in Oldham so any info please location. cost and most of all a good job don't want the back screen looking crap in two months :)

2. Scooby Stevo

Scooby Stevo Well-Known Member

lad in preston if not too far, can't remember his name, Gaz has it - did mine and mates impreza years ago, still a top job

3. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

Get a jdm set buddy can't go wrong Brian at cams has a screen fitter at hand just source a set no flimsy film will ever look right on the rear windscreen unless by taking it off then you'll still get bubbles or get them 6months after plus the rear screen demister thingie will be effected by the tinit film stuck to it bad idea IMO the genuine dippped tint items are just right no messing
    Another plus there will be the jdm rear wiper aswell

covak2002 likes this.
  4. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Zanny, I disagree, I've had 2 sets of rear tints done by a quality fitter no bubbles. Paul allow £150 for all 3.

Andy

5. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

you have every right to disagree my freind my opinion was based on my own experiences in the past and £150 is a superb price for 2windows and rear screen I would have thought it would be a fair bit more I charged £40 a window and £80 for the rears over 10 years ago when I was fitting the tints it was the in-thing back then limo black was very popular

Each to there own and all that I suppose :)

6. jdmfsti

jdmfsti New Member

Lad i know does all our work windows. Did my Legacy too. Great job, rear screen all pre-shrunk prior to fitting. You can get him at - reflexwindowtinting.co.uk

Ask for Stuart. He has his own unit in Wigan but does travel quite a bit.

7. chrisr

chrisr Active Member

Got mine done by APG In Bury

8. madman

madman Well-Known Member

av they done a good job how much they charge if I can ask

9. chrisr

chrisr Active Member

Yeah Im happy with it, Think it was £150 but I may be wrong