Window Tinting ?

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by steve@cotcomp, Oct 26, 2009.

1. steve@cotcomp

steve@cotcomp LADS Sponsor & Techno Bod

Can anyone recomend a good place for these please ?

Thanks

2. subzero

subzero Member

try Paul at performance development in chorley, good service and reasonable

3. Slik50

Slik50 New Member

Tint masters just of aquaduct st (behind silver spray) in preston did my rover and it was a good job. A few of the lads at work have used a place on the docks that have been good. We had the wifes hyundai coupe done at a place in carnforth as well Cant remember the name but he was good. There is also a place at the old mill in Galgate but dont know anyone thats used them!

4. steve@cotcomp

:shock: yes i would like to, but he doesn't return my calls.

5. steve@cotcomp

thanks for that, very helpfull :wink:

6. shurm

shurm New Member

We use North West Tints the guys called Derek he will travel to you, if you still need someone I'll send you his number tomorrow when back at work.

7. hughes741

hughes741 New Member

i always use privacy tinting he does a good job everytime never had a problem

8. paul 15

paul 15 New Member

Havent rang you back Steve as was off yesterday as it was my boys 3rd birthday. Im just going through the list of people to ring and you are on it.

9. coz

coz New Member

a good mate of mine has his own company, does alot of thje man u players cars, what car you got and how many windowsyou want tinting? ill give him a ring for a price, he based just near trafford cent, did my scoob 10yr ago and there still mint with no peeling or anything

paul

10. steve@cotcomp

hi coz,

thanks for that but i want someone near garstang.

steve.

11. pitcha44

pitcha44 New Member

can the range rover place across the road not help. surely they get a lot of customers wanting theres done.