wife wants me to sell car

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Sub BLT, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

My wife wants me to sell my scoob :cry: but I am not sure it would be worth me selling does anyone think I would get close to 5k for it :? its a 03 blob wrx with sti interior sti bumper sti side skirts sti spoiler and sti bonnet scoop .Wr blue with black pro race 2.5 alloys 75k I think this just sounds like mondeo rep mobile money to me .But when a woman makes her mind up thats that :roll:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's worth about £4.50, With a full tank about £75..... No point selling it then.
    You can show her this reply....

Michael

3. p shore sti

p shore sti New Member

Just tell her it's a bad time to sell.
    You wouldn't be lying.
    Then say to her the Market will pick up in a few years.
    Buy her flowers every week from then on and promise to buy her a BMW 120 d with M tec kit as soon as you have got yer debts straight. :D
    My wife is reasonably happy with it. :shock:

4. superstar

superstar New Member

It's quite simple, keep the Scoob, get rid of the wife, in fact the Scoob will probably be cheaper to run than the wife and you won't have to service it as often. :)

5. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: all so true she definitely cost more to run especially with the millage she is on and I do have more fun with the scoob :roll:

6. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

Probablly wont be far off but not as it is, You would have to put it back to standard and sell your bits to get near 5K, About £1200 for the bits but then you need to replace them plus what you`d get for the standard car?

Subaru prices are really bad unless you pull them apart depending on the model.

7. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

She needs to drive it more often, then she wouldnt want to sell it...

Thats how I keep mine.....

8. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

The thing is jim "the wife" drives the car daily as it does the school run i can just imagine the arguments now

Well we know that you will be on the wrc weekender lol

9. Sub BLT

Sub BLT New Member

Yeah ......just depends what in .....see if I can hold out that long but she is very persuasive :lol:

10. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

saw a nice agila for sale for £550 the other day :)

sadly in the current climate, subarus are not holding their money and it really is a buyers market, so you either take a hit now, or buy a smaller run around and hope the market recovers,

11. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

I had the same problem - Scoob needed to be replaced... I wanted another newer Impreza...

We compromised on a 'sensible family car'...

[​IMG]

It's awesome 8) :lol:

Might be worth a try... :wink:

12. scalesy

scalesy New Member

As said get a New Wife! :wink: :lol:

13. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

Man Up :lol:

14. p shore sti

p shore sti New Member

Be careful! 