Who's up for Grudgement Day!! this weekend

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by dougie94wrx, Sep 9, 2010.

1. moorzy

moorzy New Member

will do my best to get there for 7:30 :shock:

2. reds

reds Member

Setting off at 6.30 due to taking car on trailer see you all on M62 .

Weather is also looking good for tomorrow. :D

Ian REDS.

3. Angry Kid

Angry Kid New Member

Have a good-one ian ! :)

4. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

No probs pal see you there

Cheers Dougie

5. reds

reds Member

At the last Grugdement event there was a fly by with an Hurricane and Spitfire great sight to see.
    Just been checking on 22 bulletin site Vulcan will be doing the same tomorrow about 2.00pm.

Ian REDS. :)

6. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

Had a great day today I won the front wheel drive class, partly because I was the only one lol but did good on road tyres against a lot of 4 wheel drive cars with stickier rubber I ended the day with a 50.1 lap I think with some semi slicks on the front im sure I could get a low 49 even a high 48 roll on october!!!. Everton didnt fair due to breaking a engine mount during practice and his day was done, then Wizzkid blew a coolant hose but after a bit work he was running again and finished 2nd in class with a 51 second run, im sure Reds will be on to tell about the good results for team Reds.

Cheers Dougi.

7. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Other than the part failure and a puncture I have to say if the car was running right I could see me really getting in to this :D

Would just like to say thanks to all the LADS for helping me out in my hour in need :wink: :wink: :wink: Honestly, cheers fellas greatly appreciated.

Lee.

8. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

I wish I could of made this.
    Sounds like you all had a good day. Bet lee was gutted. Well done dougie :wink:

9. whizzkid

whizzkid New Member

Had a excellent day out today at elvington, Was a bit disappointed when coolant hose went bang but with a little help from ian, dougie and a borrowed jack i was back running for the afternoon session i got well into it and can see me doing it again very soon but with a few handling tweaks on the car compared to the rest of the cars there it handled rubbish. needless to say i was a little bit off the pace.

10. reds

reds Member

I would just like to say well done to all the LADS today for giving it a go. :D
    Hope you got home alright Lee,you were putting together some steady timed runs.Get back in October for the shootout mate. :wink:

Mark (Wizzkid) car was running great until hose went,as you said a few tweeks and i am sure you will start putting in better times in the standard class.

Great result (Dougie) fast car for 2 wheel drive and good times,just a shame there were not more entries in your class, it has been the last few rounds but still a nice trophy to win well done. :wink:

Myself and Steven have had few rounds at this now and know how hard it can be to gain that extra second,they all count.
    Most of the day were running in 5th place and going well getting the time down on each run.I said anywhere in the top 5 today will be a great result for us but ended the day in 6th place with a best time of 47.95 in the modified class.The winning car was only 45.15 very close again .

Ian REDS :D

11. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

I have shreded the side of the front drivers side tyre, just orered 2 new ones already got my eye on some part worn r888s for october, im coming packing next time lol.

GREAT FUN

Cheers Dougie

12. reds

reds Member

Forgot to mention our new team member Mick (Moorzy) had a blast round in our car first time effort 56.42 well done. :wink:

13. marc

marc New Member

Well done you guys 8)

14. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

Well done LADS, sounds like you had fun :lol:

Dougie get some R888s for the RS4 cab :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. dougie94wrx

dougie94wrx Member

on 19s :shock:

16. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Well done everyone. Sounds like you all had a good day

17. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Well done guys, sounds like everyone had a great day and fun 8)

18. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

Well done fellas :D sounds a top day :D

I know that October is the final , but can people still turn up and run on the day :?: I am well up for this :twisted:

19. Gus

Gus Member

:wink: Well done Dougie beats going in a straight line for a change,good result I was ment to be there myself again but work stopped play :cry: I will be at shootout /grudgement day in october just going to pop over to straightliners/totb site and pay now.

20. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Well done Lads 8) Dougie was you in a Clio Cup! I miss mine One of the Best proper Hot Hatch's :twisted: Would love to have a go but need get some better Suspension sorted for the Wagon! :lol: Keep up the good work Lads!