WELL IMPRESSED WITH M&P SIGNS

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by zero260, May 18, 2006.

1. zero260

zero260 New Member

Payed Paul at M & P Signs in Clitheroe a visit today and was well impressed with what he can do when it comes to graphics.[:D] Spent most of the morning down there running through what I am going to have on the WR1. Not only was he very helpful, he had great ideas and an extensive portfolio of things he had done before. If anyone was toying with the idea of a graphic or two on their scoob, he is defo the man to speak to.[;)]
    From freehand sign writing to complete vehicle body wraps he covers just about everything. The good thing is he downloads a picture of your car and inputs the graphics onto his p.c. so you can see exactly what your car is gonna look like before you start sticking stuff to it.[;)] Thanks Paul, I can wait for my graphics.[;)][:D]

2. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

As I said Gav, I was well impressed with the set up and the job they did with my windscreen logo and mudflap subaru swooshes. Interesting one about PC mock up. Might tempt a visit me self quite soon. Cusco styli !!!

3. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Come on then fella what are you having, don keep us in suspense[:p]

4. zero260

zero260 New Member

I decided to go for the duck.[^]

5. scoobyJT

scoobyJT New Member

have you got a number for this m and p signs please[:)]

6. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

I had a funny feeling you would, it looked cracking or should I say quacking [:0]on that WR1. Will make the car look mint, never seen one in this country yet.

7. zero260

zero260 New Member

M & P Signs in Clitheroe,Lancs. Tel 01200 428484

You won be dissapointed.[;)]

8. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Nice one Gav, cant wait to see the finished result[;)]

9. zero260

zero260 New Member

Its gonna look really good and totally different.[;)]

10. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

Gav, do they do window tinting[?]

11. zero260

zero260 New Member

No they don mate, they use to but for the time it took it wasn worth it for them to carry on doing. I am having mine tinted by Performance-developments next week so I can let you know how good a job they do.[;)]

12. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />No they don mate, they use to but for the time it took it wasn worth it for them to carry on doing. I am having mine tinted by Performance-developments next week so I can let you know how good a job they do.[;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thanks[;)]