Weekend toy Seat Leon Cupra R

Discussion in 'Other Performance Marques' started by Gary, Feb 16, 2013.

1. AD

AD New Member

Looks a real nice car, always liked them a lot and supposed to go well with a good map from mr Carr!

2. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Didn't know Andy mapped the Leon's.

From experience when we used to map the vw group the lcr can and will do 280bhp with simular torque with supporting mods.

3. Blingscooby

Blingscooby Active Member

It's Revo or APR for the VAG stuff it will blow any custom map out of the water.

4. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Apr stuffs too mild, where the revo spikes the turbo,

For actually mapping them Myself the custom code software is great and about £300.

We used to be agents for custom code, and I can vouch for it being great software, one of mine pulled around 280bhp on phase two software.

Don't go for the revo trial. It locks the ecu and also puts a crap base map back on,

5. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Wow sorry about that

6. Miggs

Miggs New Member

i've just left the VAG fold after many years pouring money into them, if you ever need it scanning for fault codes i'm happy to do it for you, i can scan and clear codes and in some cars activate hidden features

if you need forums for advice i would suggest http://www.clubgti.com/content.php for info and help with anything VAG related
    and for meets and general chat and banter http://un-phased.co.uk/

7. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

Seatcupra.net is very good re the technical side and tuning.

8. Miggs

Miggs New Member

i've found them a bit arrogant in the past tbh, could just have been that i wasn't an R owner lol

9. Blingscooby

Blingscooby Active Member

Take it you haven't used any of the new code from APR or Revo? They are both a different breed now, the 1.8T stuff is great and the 2.0 TFSI stuff is surreal.

10. cuprajake

cuprajake Guest

NOT THE NEW NEW STUFF NO

11. edmy716

edmy716 Member

I can custom tune the VAG group ;)

And it would be better than any generic revo / apr .........

Ant