Wales Rally GB 2013

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by thatscoobyrocks, Sep 24, 2012.

1. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Corrected James :wink:

Enjoy the sun you know it will be glorious in Wales :D

2. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Hi Andy

registered for Friday and Saturday.

No problem with Friday and it asked for Group leader , so put you as stated.
    Saturday registration didn't ask who was group leader but asked how many marshall where in group - can you check I am registered ok.

Cheers
    Ian

3. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Ian I just checked and I cant see you on the list for Saturday. Tony has been having similar problems registering for Saturday too. When I registered I had to select the button as Team Leader then reselect the button as team member (or watever it is) before it would move onto the next stage to let me select the relevant team leader for Saturday :roll: Don't know if it is an issue with the system or what?

4. Tarzan !!

Did that register you Kev, will try that if it worked for you.

5. thatscoobyrocks

I take a look all, keep the registrations coming please :wink:

6. thatscoobyrocks

Marshal Party in the Park

Guys did you see this in the WRGB September newsletter?

Marshal Party at the Park -

Plans are being finalised to host a special function for all rally marshals on the evening of Saturday 16th November at the Deeside Service Park. More information to follow shortly….

Sounds interesting, those of you heading home Saturday night may want to take this up and we look at timings and distances for anyone else interesting in attending this from our group.

Andy

7. Tarzan !!

Ill wait till I hear from you before trying again.

Dave P will register when he is back from his holiday

8. Tarzan !!

Andy, have you been registering us, I have just had approval for Penllyn on Sunday , checked and Dave is on there as well but we are only doing Feiday and Saturday.

9. thatscoobyrocks

No your not doing Sunday nor Dave, try removing yourself. I had an email from Neil Cahill (wrgb staff planner) and sent him my correct list he may be adding people.

I don't know why you cannot find David Bell as group leader Saturday your not on his group but others are including me. It seems a bit hit an miss at that part of registration.

I can add and edit any errors for Friday stages as I'm group leader. Ill get David and Martin to orrect any Saturday/Sunday errors.

10. Tarzan !!

Will try Kev method and see if that works and will let you know.
    Cheers

11. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Someone's adding people to RST, incorrectly in some cases as I've just had the same email as Ian confirming me for Penllyn and as I'm not doing Sunday either i never registered for it when I registered for the other 2 days.
    There are other people on there too that havn't even confirmed on LADS yet!
    IIRC something similar happened last year, sent in a revised list and they just seemed to upload previous names?
    I'll try and delete me from Penllyn now!!

12. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Ian, you won't need to, your now on there for Saturday, Dave Pipes too!

13. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

Card out of date and not registered on stages as of yet sorry chaps will sort asap

14. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Mark, you probably dont need to worry to much about registering; as far as I can see you have already been added to RST for all 3 days this year.
    Would suggest ringing the MSA to get your Registration Card renewed, it's much quicker :wink:
    MSA Licensing Dept. - 01753 765050

15. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

A very Usefull number - TYVM mister Frost!!!!

16. Tarzan !!

Cheers Kev. Noticed this morning I was on list now pending approval. Tried to cancel the Penllyn stage for me but it wouldnt let me.

17. thatscoobyrocks

Ian I'll speak to Martin Wylie he should be able to do it.

Andy

18. thatscoobyrocks

UPDATE ALL

I have crossed checked my attendance list and everyone is now registered but there are errors on Penallyn with Kev, Ian and Dave Pipes registered for the stage that need removing.

My list is correct it seems that whoever loaded Sundays registrations did not cross reference to my list supplied to LAC. I'll talk to Martin and get this corrected which he should be able to do as Group Leader.

Thanks for your patience all.

Andy

19. Tarzan !!

Thanks for sorting bud :D

20. Tarzan !!

Re: WRGB Update

How I will miss seeing Dennis in his vest and Y fronts at 3am , coming out of the toilet saying " I'd give that a minute"

'A minute' - not sure a day would have been long enough.

Not a sight you could ever forget