Ullswater camping 14th July FULL - CHECK PAGE 1 FOR DETAILS

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Gary, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary

Gary Active Member

I have emailed the camps site with all your names and the amounts you have paid for deposits.

On arrival mention LADS and give your name, you will then be required to pay your balance

2. Mrs blingscooby

Mrs blingscooby New Member

Hi there, is it ok if me and mr bling meet up with you all there at 4pm too :?: :?: :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. gerry

gerry Active Member

cant see why not karen :wink: :wink: :wink:

4. Gary

Gary Active Member

4.00pm where, Maccy Ds in Haslingdon or Tickled trout in Preston

Ooops - should have read it correctly :oops: :wink:

5. zero260

zero260 New Member

See you at the TROUT at 4. :wink:

6. gerry

gerry Active Member

were is gary on about gav haslingden or preston coz i thought it was haslingden!!!

7. Gary

Gary Active Member

Gerry

Not everyone wants to meet us up at Haslingdon

theres a 2nd lot going from the tickle your trout :shock: :p

8. zero260

zero260 New Member

Gerry, Gary is still meeting some people at Haslingdon as he is going a different route, we are meeting at the TROUT as it will be cutting it fine to get to Haslingdon for us for 4. :wink:

9. gerry

gerry Active Member

thank god for that i was getting worried for a minute thinking i was going haslingden buy myself!!!! :lol: :lol:

10. Gary

Gary Active Member

Tee hee :lol:

thats right Gerry

See you at Haslingdon :lol: :lol:

11. Gary

Gary Active Member

4.00pm was only a suggestion Gav

Could set off a liitle later

12. gerry

gerry Active Member

yeah think we should all convoy down???

13. Mrs blingscooby

Thank you see you at 4pm on the dot :lol: :lol: Hope everyone isn't gonna be speeding down, our car won't be able to go that fast with all the weight of the beer in the boot :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :lol:

14. gerry

gerry Active Member

are you takeing wkds karen???? or carling??

15. Mrs blingscooby

WKDS, ARCHERS, VODKA, JD, BACARDI, CARLING, STELLA, BUD, SAMBUKA, AFTER SHOCK, BECKS, CARLSBERG, WHISKY, BRANDY, MALIBU, GIN and were only staying Friday night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. zero260

zero260 New Member

It would be great if you could make it about 4.15 and myself, Ian, and Paul can defo make it then, are you up for that Mr and Mrs Bling? :?: At least that way we are all going up together. :wink:

17. gerry

gerry Active Member

yeah it will be better if we all go down together,
    what you and kris dont drink karen you could leave behind for the lads :lol: :lol:

18. Mrs blingscooby

Were having a domestic about the whole thing and looks like now that we won't be coming along. We are only staying Friday Night now to begin with as I have qualified for the championships on my horse on the Sunday, and Kris doesn't want to go for just one night :cry: :cry:

19. gerry

gerry Active Member

tell him its ok doesnt matter if its 1 night or 2 tell him dont be soft, it will be a laugh and soon as the beer starts flowing he will be glad he has come :lol: :lol: :lol:
    he knows he wants too :wink: :wink: :wink:

20. Mrs blingscooby

OK managed to convince him otherwise so yeah were on we will meet up with everyone at Maccy D's at Haslingden then if thats still the plan :?: :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.