Tyres

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by Gary, Jan 24, 2006.

1. BUNGLE

BUNGLE New Member

What about the new Yokohama Parada spec 2!!I have them on my and i work at Wheelbase and can put any tyres i want on my car,but for grip and value for money i would have know other then the Yokohama.[;)][;)]

2. jim litten

jim litten New Member

Toyos are V.good, get a bit cut up on track, but thats solved now with a set of Dunlop D01J trackday slicks that are road legal, when theyve worn out after next trackday Im going to try Toyos R888 trackday tyre.

3. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by eclipsembodies</i>
    <br />Are we saying Toyos are pretty good??

I need tyres soon, and I don fancy wasting my hard earned stuff trying different brands, so any feedback would be much appreciated...[:)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yep - There good[:)]
    Also cheaper than most of the leading brands.

4. Neil

Neil Active Member

Paradas on yours are good in dry conditions Carl, but your car gets a bit squirmy when its greasy (or maybe thats just me....[;)][:D])

5. BUNGLE

BUNGLE New Member

Think that down to the drop links on the back just need the new whiteline ones fitting now

6. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

And where are the TOYO spec tyres also ??

7. boothy

boothy New Member

Just had fitted a set of Vredstien "ultrac" as they had seemed to get some very good reports.

i have to say they are execellent tyres in the wet and dry i had bridgestone RE070 AND re050 in the past and they Vredstien are the best on my WRX 03 and £400.00 fitted bal.[:)] etc.