Triple X moves on

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Trev, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Trev

Trev Moderator

As announced at Sunday's meeting Triple X ( John ) has decided to step down from LADS admin.
    John was one of the founder members of LADS and after nearly 5 years of having an admin role outside interests are playing a more major part in his life and due to the time an admin role takes up and the 100% commitment required he has decided not to carry on in this role.
    I personally would like to thank John for all his efforts he has made for the club, not least, designing the LADS logo and supplying all the membership cards for the last 5 years.
    All admin wish him all the best for the future and thank him for his contributions over the last 5 years.

2. finley44

finley44 Active Member

christ there is only elvis left, good luck john, hope you will still be at meets, i've enjoyed bending your ear :wink:

3. gerry

gerry Active Member

and trev!!

bad news john but hope its for the best for ya pal 8) 8)

4. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

And Towers!! :wink:

Cheers chaps. :wink:

Thanks for the kind words Trev. :oops:

Ive had a great time over the years and watched as the club has gone from strength to strength, something that will no doubt continue to do so with the current admin team members and their dedication to furthering the club for the enjoyment of its members.

As Trev has said i personally cant commit the time and effort required to continue my role due to interests outside of the club/Subaru which is a shame but it doesnt mean the end of me at meets (when not at work :roll: ) and certain events.

I wish the club all the very best, its in safe hands! 8)

5. gerry

gerry Active Member

sorry and mr towers!!!

dont be lazy john there is 24hrs in a day you know :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. donnas roo

donnas roo New Member

Another one bites the dust, :( we wish you all the very best hun, i am sure we will see you at the meets,

donna, darren and the kids xx

7. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

more modding time john :lol: :lol:

8. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

All the best John :wink:

9. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

This way to the old fogies corner John! :lol: :wink: Just Kiddin', maybe we'll see more of that mota now?

Cheers

S.

10. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Funny you should say that, MD321T on its way! :wink:

Cheers Donna. :)

Gary and Steve, good to hear from you both and hope your well, will no doubt see you soon. 8)

11. Sorry to see you stepping down John, you've been a great help since day one and I'm sure your services will be sorely missed.

At least you may have a little time to get the car finished. I mean its not as if 5 years was enough time to rebuild an engine :p :p :p :wink:

Chris

P.s, Lisa says Hello as well ;)

12. ste mako

ste mako New Member

:shock: cant believe your going john , but hope to see you at the meets all the best for the future mate 8)

13. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

result 8) 8) have you got it with 3" inlet or is it being machined :?:

14. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Cheers again chaps.

It was 3 rebuilds in that time Chris, but looks like its 3rd time lucky! :roll:

Brian, yeah 76mm inlet with samco to fit, still in standard position.
    Hoping to take part in SS but noise levels (Blitz) might be a problem. :roll: