Trackday??

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by Jay_bee, Dec 19, 2004.

1. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">Jim, its not a members only event mate, feel free to contact Tracksport direct as Jeff says.[:)]

Its posted in General to give anyone interested who has not done it before a chance at a suitable venue at a reasonable cost.[:D]

Being with a like minded group also helps the nerves[;)]

So roll-up guys theres still room for more!![8D]</font id="blue">

2. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

The only advantage of a group booking is the 10% discount if theres 10 or more [:(]

3. jim litten

jim litten New Member

Steve, Ive used Tracksport before, which is why back on page one I mentioned them. As for nerves been there done that not bought the t-shirt.

4. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">Know that Jim, was thinking of the first timers mate[:)]</font id="blue">

5. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Oulton Park 5th March Spectator Day

Jay_bee
    Dreamweaver
    Gary
    TunnelMeister
    ELV1S
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Is this still happening[?]

6. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

As far as I am aware Gary,yes mate [:D]

7. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />As far as I am aware Gary,yes mate [:D]

Im not going to be able to make the 5th... its Annas mums birthday and they are have a susprise party for her down at friends of theirs in Wales. [xx(]

8. FLETCH

FLETCH New Member

i am up for that [^]

9. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FLETCH</i>
    <br />i am up for that [^]

What, taking part on the trackday at Croft or going to watch one at Oulton?

10. rusty

rusty New Member

Just for reference, and not to be in competition, a group from Cumbria are going to Elvington in March - more details on <i>the other forum</i> [:)]

Also Jeff, if you are now in a position to expand invitations outside of LADS but not nationally (i.e. on SN or SIDC) feel free to post a link up on CS [;)]

11. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

Thanks Rusty

Its open for anyone to attend, and its down to the individual to confirm their booking with Tracksport. There is no special discount at the moment because there isnt enough of us... but Ill post a link

Cheers

Jeff

12. rusty

rusty New Member

Jeff - you
    e not thinking of going to the dark side already are you? [;)]

Nice motor either way [}:)]

13. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rusty</i>
    <br />Jeff - you
    e not thinking of going to the dark side already are you? [;)]

Nice motor either way [}:)]

You werent supposed to see that LOL [;)]

14. rusty

rusty New Member

your secret is safe with me - think I know the lass anyway, might go for a test drive myself [:D]

15. Jay_bee

Jay_bee New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rusty</i>
    <br />your secret is safe with me - think I know the lass anyway, might go for a test drive myself [:D]

Ive been "over there" a bit recently, was supposed to be on a run out with a load of em on Sunday.

16. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />Oulton Park 5th March Spectator Day

Jay_bee
    Dreamweaver
    Gary
    TunnelMeister
    ELV1S

Is this still happening[?]

Sorry chaps,can make it, having a bit of a job done on the motor that day [:p]

Gary

17. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Might as well call this Idea of Jeffs off then,Steve,Simon? We are the only 3 left [?]

18. Gary

Gary Active Member

Shame really - could have been a good lads outing [:(]

19. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Gary</i>
    <br />Shame really - could have been a good lads outing [:(]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Never mind there will be others mate [:)]

20. Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver Member

Yeah leave it for now, itll probably be snowing anyway [:(]

I will look at some options for April