Time for a change

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by mcscoobydoo, Sep 11, 2009.

1. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

weell after 6 brilliant years in the scoob, its time for a change. I'll be returning the car to standard over the next few weeks so will no doubt post some stuff up in the for sale.

Its taken me over 12 months to come to the decision and I can say it hasnt been easy. The club has been a great enjoyment to me and the events I have attended have been memorable.

i'll post up some pics of the new arrival when it gets here :p

All the best

Andy

2. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

3. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

The wandered returns. Can't beleive you are selling her. Its a fanatatic looking car and I am sure you wont have any trouble selling it.

Hows the snowboarding going, you must be winter olympics standard now :wink:

4. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

That's a shock Andy, sorry to hear that, don't become a stranger bud, good luck :)

5. gerry

gerry Active Member

Andy you'll be back lol

6. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Great looking car this one.

Good luck with whatever is coming next Andy :D

7. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

Ian, snowboarding is going well - had a few hours at chill factor this week to get my snow fix. got a few jaunts lined up for France and Canada.

Dave, the hardest part of selling the scoob apart from the obvious is the links to the club. I'll keep bobbing on and may bring the new wheels down to the meet one Sunday ! you will be shocked at my choice though ! :shock:

Kev, cant believe you parted with the STI - I saw the thread in private members.

Gerry, are you in OZ or UK ?

Mick P - I nearly joined your club i was very tempted to a 330 !

Anyway, I'm off this week and going for a long bike ride in the lakes - catch you all later

Andy

8. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Sad to hear this Andy its been a few years since the early days, im sure you will miss the burble, some nice cheap classics out there, not fancy having your cake and eating it! 330D is the future mate 40+MPG / 441Lbs :wink: !

How Oz Gez, got an XR8 yet?

9. gerry

gerry Active Member

Not yet Kris your only allowed 4 cars ayear here and i have had 3 yet i want another run around and i now think i want a v8 of some kind ie a early facon xb coupe olde skool muscle car....

10. scalesy

scalesy New Member

You will save a mint on juice I am saving 60-80 Notes a week now the the Ra is gone! Yer I miss it a bit :roll: but my little 172 Cup is top fun! and I have £300 a month more in my pocket! :shock: so having a scooby as a day to day car was like setting fire to £300 a month :evil: Dont know about you but times are hard! :roll: But I will save up for a week end Scooby toy! :D 8)

11. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Get a Bumby mate! :wink: