Time Attack/Tunerfest Outlon Park

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Tim, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

Ahh.. OK thanks - I hadn't actually compared to the calendar! >:)

2. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

Hi Tim, I want to bring one of the foster kids with me, will that be £15.

3. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

any further news Tim ref meeting points and ticket collections ?

4. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Afternoon, sorry for not being in touch sooner

I was waiting for the tickets to arrive but getting a bit paranoid about time now, the guy assured me they would get posted on Friday at the latest, hoping to plan it all with Brian on Monday and let everyone know

thatscoobyrocks likes this.
  5. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

Tim I have only just received my track session paperwork on Saturday. So hopefully you will have the tickets by now.

6. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Tickets have now arrived! I have been assured an email will come through soon with a finalised timetable for the day amongst other things.

When this arrives I can plan meeting times but as it stands we are thinking of getting together at Darwen services, heading to meet another group at Charnock Richard services then a final group up as close to Oulton as possible so we can all go in a convoy. At each meeting point I'll hand out everyone's passes and tickets

7. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

TUNERFEST MEETING POINTS

We have been told yesterday that the gates open from 7 until 9 for clubs, traders, etc to enter so hopefully we should be there in plenty time from this:

Meet at Darwen Services for 6:30 leaving at 6:40

Meet up with next group at Charnock Richard services to leave there at 7:00

Finally stopping at The Leigh Arms down the road from Oulton where we can all get together and drive there in convoy. If we can all aim to be here by 7:45 I have time to check everyone off and we can get there in good time

I'm bringing the tickets and at each meet I will hand them out to everyone

Any problems/questions before or on the day my mobile is 07841456819

8. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

9. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

sounds a plan looking Fwd to it just need to stick my number plates back on after they got hot in the sun and fell off ;-)

10. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

Apologies guys i have to pull out due to issue in work so have to work tomorrow free ticket to who ever wants or Tim if you can see get a few coke while your there.

11. Tim

Tim LADS Sponsor

Fantastic day today, was quite overwhelmed by the show of support we received, this was our final convoy meeting point before entering Oulton. Sadly didn't get too many more pics as my phone got a royal soaking helping someone in a broken down kit car during some intense deluge

Thank you all for coming and hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

mariuszGTB likes this.
  12. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

Cracking day tim. Shame about the weather in the morning but it cleared up in the afternoon.
    That was a might long convoy in to oulton park we nearly filled that car park. But you executed and coordinated perfectly :clap:

13. mariuszGTB

mariuszGTB Active Member

Wet but very good day out.:cool:
    Thanks for organising it.

I've got lots of pictures just need to sort them and I will post them at some point. :)

14. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

Big thumbs up Tim you did a great job organising this mate ;)

15. mikey

mikey Member

good day out,well organised by tim,:clap: