Time Attack/Modified Live | 20th July | Oulton Park

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by thunderousity, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Pictures to follow.

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Great day today, well done Lee, your car looks and goes amazingly 8)

3. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

yea great day today ! 8) and as said Lee youre car was amazing ! well
    done !!! 8) 8)

4. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Thanks for the kind comments guys and for coming along, its a long day and costs a bit too!!

Had a pretty good day, this has been my most dominant day in the car, not too surprised really through because its my local circuit. Managed to win qualifying = 50 points and then come 5th in my class in the final so another 60 points, thats 110 points in total 8)

I think this means I can win the championship at Donnington still? need to look at the points again. If you guys do have pictures it would be great to see them please 8)

cheers
    Lee.

5. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Great days at racing at Oulton Park. A few nice cars in the paddock but poor showing on stands the MLR having the best turned out set of cars.

The Tegiwa Civics were great to watch and very fast close racing top time was 2m 4s.

Enjoyed talking to Lee to understand a bit more about Time Attack from a drivers perspective but my favorite hawkeye did not disappoint in the flesh or the track. Everything has come together for Lee and he is bearing the fruits of his dedication.

Hope you win Lee this year you deserve it and the LADS are cheering you on.

Andy

6. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

BTW the avatar needs updating too :wink:

7. Toffee

Toffee New Member

cant remember how to do it bud :lol:

great to catch up dude and thanks for the help preping the car, keeps the sponsors happy :wink: