Time Attack/Modified Live | 20th July | Oulton Park

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by thunderousity, Apr 1, 2013.

1. stalker

stalker New Member

Passenger seat,is that an offer of a few hot laps lol

2. mikey

mikey Member

hi ,are people still meeting at 8-00 at mascrat manor for this event,

3. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

yea mike think the time is still 8 am , if not ian ( Tarzan) will correct me ! :)

4. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Yep it's still 8am , leaving at 8:15

5. Toffee

Toffee New Member

looking like a scorcher this weekend guys, bring the sun cream!! 8)

6. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

not going to make this now got a lot on and need car ready for totb next week
    gutted not to see you in action lee good luck m8 :wink:

7. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't crash it Lee, I wanna see you win Ten o the Best week after :lol:

Best o luck mate - Darren :wink:

8. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Ta mate :wink:

Just to clarify my position this weekend>

Time Attack rules, if you finish within 5% of the time set by the winner in Club Pro you get a "strike" if you get 3 strikes your moved out of the class your in and bumped up to the class above, your car and your race licence must be ready to compete in that class.

I am on 2 strikes already, if I get a strike on Saturday (only in the final) I lose out on winning a championship and get moved up to Club Pro, if I manage to not get a strike at Oulton Park and then get a win at Donnington (Pro cars are not at Donnington so I cannot get a strike) that should be me winning the championship.

just so you guys understand the position I am in!!

9. Tarzan !!

So does that mean you have to try and drive slower to ensure you win .. Unusual position to be in :)
    Do you have radio comms with your pit crew so that you know what time your posting ? Or do you just have to guess?

10. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

And does that mean your gonna have to do more mods to give yoirself a chanve in club pro

11. mariuszGTB

mariuszGTB Active Member

Looks like I will be there at some point, don't know what time yet but I will look for you all. :D

12. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

Sorry lee looks like I'm gonna have to duck out of this, Mrs is now "on call' so will have the kids with me but one has to be somewhere early afternoon so I'm stuffed so to speak, Have fun and good luck.

13. thunderousity

thunderousity Member

Are we on a club stand or just parked normally?

14. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

Got ya loud and clear ! Won't be expecting a win then @ oulton

15. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Just parked normally, no LADS club stand :wink:

16. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

I am lost are we having a stand or parking normal oh god I am having the shakes will autoglym be there :)

17. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Not going to make it today sorry something has come up we can't get out of :-(

18. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

Well done today lee, Judging by the times it all got very tactical but if I'm reading those tables right, That's an 80 point lead over chris going into the last round, I bet stevens happy :D

19. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

Very tactical at the end gaz but no wonder really when in qualy lee was 5 seconds faster than anyone

Great day thoroughly enjoyed it well done lee car looked and soinded amazing coming off cascades look forward to seein you there again or may venture further next year

20. Tarzan !!

Great day. Didn't get to see much of Lee, well not him driving anyway, you need a changing room bud, not what I expected to see stripping in the garage. Car looked spot on and Lee looked to be in a class of his own. Probably a good thing the gearbox packed in, could see a red mist moment coming on if he wasn't leading the session :D :wink: