thread subscription notification

Discussion in 'Help, Support, Bug reports & Problems' started by rusty, Jul 17, 2006.

1. rusty

rusty New Member

I have posted on a few thread, some of which I have subscribed to. I have not received any notifications when others have replied - is this a known bug or just me?!

Thanks

2. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

Not had this reported by anyone else as yet, I'll check to see if it's known of.

3. TunnelMeister

This may help?

"When a topic you are subscribed to is replied to, an email will be sent to the email address that your username is registered to. The email will contain a link to the topic that has been replied to. You will only receive one email per topic until the next time you log in to the board. "

4. rusty

rusty New Member

Thanks Steve.

I can confirm my email address is valid and that I have received an email notifying me that I have a new PM, but no email notifications relating to threads I have subscribed to :(

Has anyone else reported this? Or can anyone else confirm they are receiving the subscriptions? I'm not sure what else to check at my end...any advice welcome :)

5. TunnelMeister

Not reported to PhP as a bug that I can see. As you can imagine, I for one subscribe to a large number of topics, and I receive notifications no probs.

Lets see if anyone else is having an issue.... :)

6. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Must admit - that This feature is working so well - I having to start unticking the box - as I am getting far to many notifications..

It seems to be working well here

7. rusty

rusty New Member

OK, thanks Steve (and widdow maker)

I'll just make do with the "active topics since your last visit" feature :)

8. rusty

rusty New Member

My apologies everyone :oops:

I have to put my hands up and say it's all my fault.....my yahoo account is putting them straight into my Trash folder :?: I don't understand this as it usually puts mail it is unsure about in my spam folder, giving me the option to say it isn't spam :!:

Anyway, problem solved :lol: