The team are awesome

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by blackpoolrock, Nov 26, 2013.

1. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

Ok can this please remain in here dave !

I have to say what ever Brian, Tim, Chris have done to my car has transformed it fro a very fast car to something that is now savage. What ever Andrew has done to the mapping today, holy cow ! The power delivery is imence and I really mean that. 3rd gear on low boost off a roundabout, all 4 wheel spinning, tryed it on others and its the same, 3rd gear on cal 3 in a straght line, wheels spinning. Ad it just wants to go and go, it's a different car compleatly now. The clutch is amazing, the twin plate just does not compare to this thing the fell of it is great, I now have feeling again. And brain what ever you did to the box, wow its like a silky smooth brand new car, I don't have to fight it anymore !

The car that went in to you Brian is well and truly forgotten, what you have given me back is savage to the point I had to stop as I was shaking that much, I was only in 2nd !

If anyone has any issues with there Subaru the only place in my opinion that wives you this leve of quality and service has not yet been created

I

Love

My

Car

Again !

2. ellierotty

ellierotty Member

Sounds like a beast!!! 8)

3. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

Nice one.

Sounds like you have been giving it the beans :lol: :lol: :wink: :twisted: