THE SPEED FACTORY

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by THE SPEED FACTORY, Jul 22, 2012.

1. I would like to take this opportunity to announce that THE SPEED FACTORY will not be renewing their sponsorship :(

It has been a very hard decision to make as it has been great to be a sponsor of LADS for the last couple of years, I myself has been involved in LADS since about 2004.

With us being so much more involved in the Drift scene and the VAG scene and also with the launch of our new performance parts and alloy wheel showroom on Longton Business Park, we feel that the time has come where we need to place funds in targetted areas where we get the majority of our work from....Drift, VAG, Stance, Show, Track and Euro to name but a few.

Here is a couple pics of what we have been upto for the last few months:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Obviously we will still try and pop our head in to say hello every now and again and please feel free to pop in and see us, just to say hello or if you are still after anything for your cars as we still cater for scoobs in a big way from accessories, paintwork, fast road alignment, remapping, exhausts, wheels etc etc. We will always look after you :wink:

Also feel free to check out our FaceBook wall to see what we are upto and what new products and deals we have on offer, you will also be kept upto date with monthly club meets that cater for all types of performance motors. With the new location, club meets are becoming more and more popular at THE SPEED FACTORY due to all the facilities that are on site........especially the amazing ice cream parlour, the 15 scoop challenge is immense.lol

Because we are on such a large site that can cater for 300+ cars, in a couple of months (dates to be released) we will be hosting a huge Jap vs German northwest show that will become an annual thing with special offers on the day and awards given out......I am sure there are many of you that would like to show the Germans how its done :)

Again I would like to say a big thanks to Admin for letting us come on board, thanks to all those who chose to use us over the years and also I would like to give a massive thanks to all our loyal customers who stuck by us whilst we went through the re-location, obviously we will still be seeing you guys ;-)

We wish LADS and its members all the best and hope to see you all very soon.

Gav
    THE SPEED FACTORY
    Unit 6 Longton Business Park
    Station Road
    Much Hoole
    Preston
    PR45LE
    Tel: 01772 611582
    Mob: 07786 517110
    Web: http://www.thespeedfactory.co.uk
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thespeedfactory ... ef=tn_tnmn

2. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

good look for the future Gav :D

3. Belly

Belly Member

Gav, really sorry to hear this mate but the scooby will still be winging its way to you and Paul all the same bud for all her little tricks and treats haha.
    The jap vs German sounds mint pal and you can count me in, I'll be back over with you soon anyway for those wheels and to get the stance right.
    Anyway dude I shall speak to you soon say hello to Pete ............ Sorry Paul for me haha ;)

4. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Thank's from all of us in admin Gav and all at LADS, thankyou for your support over the last few years, good luck with your new venture :)

If you get fed up with those drift boys and the VAG, you know where us proper cars are :wink: :D

Dave

5. Cheers Dave, don't know why you keep refering to it as a new venture, we only relocated.lol

Andy, I will send your regards to Pete :D

6. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

Good luck for the future Gav . I absolutely loved those XXR wheels that you sold me . Pity I had to sell the car shortly after fitting them .

7. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

All the best Gav, I'll have to pop over for a brew, the VAG scene is really picking up in popularity, especially the diesel tuning, so I'm sure you will catch the market at the right time.

Kris

8. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

Thanks for your support Gav, I will pop over for a look round :D

9. You are more than welcome to pop in anytime and many thanks for the very kind words. Hope to see you all very soon.

10. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

Big thumbs up to you Gav car drives so much better but you will see the old girl again soon think she needs a few bits :)

11. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Well, after much deliberation and talking and many years involved with LADS, Gav is coming back with The Speed Factory :)

Full details in the sponsors section will appear later.

Welcome back Gav

12. Cheers buddy. Glad to be back.

13. Watky

Watky New Member

Great your back Gav!! :D 8) 8)

14. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

Like a Bad Penny lol :wink:

15. Belly

Belly Member

Good lad Gav ;)