THE SPEED FACTORY Front Bumper Re-Spray Group Buy

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by THE SPEED FACTORY, Nov 2, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Offer now ended.

2. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Hi Bud

Sound like a good offer. Can't afford it right now but if you run another early next year I will be up for that.

3. Not a problem Ian. I will always look after you bud. :wink:

4. WHEELRITE

WHEELRITE Member

Think its about time i got mine resprayed gav its more white than blue with all the stone chips :lol: so lets get it booked in

WHEELRITE

5. That track day and trip to the Isle of Mann didn't help.lol

1. Steve (Wheelrite)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you do a Rear and a Front bumper?

Michael

7. No problem matey. I will do the rear for the same price as the group buy front. :wink:

8. JET

JET New Member

Sounds Like a cracking offer, but will have to wait till after xmas at least for us matey, still need to nip down and have a catch up 8)

9. No worries bud, pop down anytime as it will be good to see you again. We are thinking about running it till just after xmas anyway. :wink:

10. We have 6 people so far that want their bumpers doings but a couple have asked if we can do it after Xmas. So I will run this offer into January and start booking everyone in then.

If anyone does want theirs doing sooner then please give me a call.

Thanks.

Gav.

11. We have started on the members bumpers so if anyone on the list wants theirs doing then please give me a shout to when you would like to book your car in.

Thanks.

12. Neil

Neil Active Member

For any Lads members who think they can't afford this special offer right now, let me put this in to context...

For me to paint an existing front bumper on your car, which entails time to remove it, strip it, and then repair it, sand it down, paint it and refit it, I allow ( and charge) approx 4-6 hours.

Added to that paint and materials, along with electricity/gas to run various tools and paint booth/oven, then I'm sure you will agree that this is an absolute bargain.... :)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^^^^^

I'd be taking advantage if i was you then :wink:

Michael

14. Toffee

Toffee New Member

OUCH!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

My front bumper is in a sorry state and I am very interested in this offer :wink: but I also have a few more areas of the car that I am not happy with. Maybe a worth a trip down to see you and you can give me my options. Are you open after Christmas late December? Or are you shut down till new year?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is No Ouch Lee,
    I meant take advantage while you can if you have any little Niggly jobs that need doing, Sometimes it's not worth switching the lights on.

Michael

17. We are open between xmas and new year. Best thing to do is give me a call on Monday and we can sort out a time for you to come down so we can have a look. :wink:

18. scooby251

scooby251 Well-Known Member

Will do :wink:
    Cheers gav :D

19. Toffee

Toffee New Member

Sorry Michael, I thought you were aiming it at Neil with his bump last week.

20. No worries matey. :wink: