TEG Rolling Road Day

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by KEV C, Jan 19, 2006.

1. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

To get 350 bhp m8 im going to have to turn the boost down to about 1bar [:D][:p]

2. nas sti

nas sti New Member

lol[:D] might see you on sunday kev if your coming down[;)]

3. nas sti

nas sti New Member

your car has 6 pots for a reason [:p] mine has 4 pots[V]

4. KEV C

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nas sti</i>
    <br />your car has 6 pots for a reason [:p] mine has 4 pots[V]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Good luck sunday m8 if i dont see you, let me know how you go on[;)]

5. nas sti

nas sti New Member

i need it m8 avcr not fitted yet and all the samco hoses .
    just fitted samco turbo pipe vf34 samco maf pipe gofast pulleys and its slower .[:0] hope the remap sorts it out .[:D]

6. KEV C

It will m8, re-map is the final piece in the jigsaw, dont be doing any damage beforehand[;)]

7. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

did you get the rocker cover Kev?

8. KEV C

9. nas sti

nas sti New Member

hope so kev [;)]
    see you on sunday or the next meet[:D]

10. andy@scoobyspares

andy@scoobyspares New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KEV C</i>
    <br />Yes Andy, left you a message:
    http://www.ladsoc.co.uk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3594

Thanks Again[;)]

glad you got it m8, give me a call if you need anything else,andy

11. cavinmears

cavinmears New Member

where is TEG???

12. KEV C

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cavinmears</i>
    <br />where is TEG???

"Town End Garage" in Carnforth where they are holding a rolling road day on the 28th Jan[:p]

13. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Slightly off topic, was it the rocker cover damaged or just the rubber gasket?

14. KEV C

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Triple X</i>
    <br />Slightly off topic, was it the rocker cover damaged or just the rubber gasket?

Replaced the gasket over Xmas and was still leaking and at the time it was done the rocker cover itself looked past its best so trying a different one today.

KEV

15. KEV C

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AndrewC</i>
    <br />I believe the cooling at TEG are very good, shouldn need any extra protection from det.

If you want the run dataloging give me a shout.

Andrew...

Andrew, YHM[;)]

16. albert sponge

albert sponge Member

i cant make that date,but how much is it if u bob down on ur own??thanx,si[;)]

17. KEV C

18. albert sponge

albert sponge Member

19. jim litten

jim litten New Member

Power run at TEG last time I asked was £30, and its £75 an hour for mapping work.

20. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KEV C</i>
    <br />Got my car on the rollers on the 28th January at TEG Sport if anybody wants a drive down:
    http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=473891
    Kev,i fancy joining you and Chris for the drive up to TEG sport if thats OK [:D]looks to be some good cars going on the rollers[;)]