TEG Rolling Road Day

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by KEV C, Jan 19, 2006.

1. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

2. Thought about coming along but not cleared it with the wife yet (don know if shes working).
    Ill mobi you if Im going.

3. KEV C

OK Chris, No Probs[;)]

4. AndrewC

AndrewC Active Member

Kev, you obviously haven heard, its now spelled <b>Kris</b> [:)]

5. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

Come on Andrew we need to know why[?]

6. KEV C

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AndrewC</i>
    <br />Kev, you obviously haven heard, its now spelled <b>Kris</b> [:)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Tell me more[;)]

7. Kev,
    I will be tagging along if thats ok - Ill give you a call tomorrow to discuss.
    Chris

P.s. I havn a clue what Andrews on about !

8. KEV C

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scooby Towers</i>
    <br />Kev,
    I will be tagging along if thats ok - Ill give you a call tomorrow to discuss.
    Chris

P.s. I havn a clue what Andrews on about !

No probs Chris, speak to you later[;)]

9. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

what time are you going up there Kev[?]

10. KEV C

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fireman sam</i>
    <br />what time are you going up there Kev[?]

Provisionally setting off from home at 7.15 and meeting Chris at 7.45 at Tickled Trout.

11. Andy.McCord

Andy.McCord New Member

Kris, perhaps the fact that you publically tell everyone that you have to clear it with the wife has something to do with it [:D]

12. Its not a case of "clearing" it.
    More like - is she working or not !

13. KEV C

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Scooby Towers</i>
    <br />Its not a case of "clearing" it.
    More like - is she working or not !

Its not easy driving with a ball & chain around your ankle[:D][:D]

14. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

[?]Who else is hi-jacking the european spelling of my Name [?]

Kris[;)]

P.S. Love to come Kev but Andy F is here that day mapping!! Let us know what we have to beat [:D][:D] Give my regards to Harvey Smith for making me a turbo that didnt fit!![:(!] Still its all sorted now[:D] Some powerful cars there on that day! Harveys STI Wagon is +500HP and Martins 03 WRX is over 400HP !! Better get the octane booster out mate [:D][:D]

15. KEV C

Ill be putting a couple of bottles in for sure, not going to tell you what i get anyway, gonna keep you guessing [:D][:D]
    Ill be happy with 350[;)][:p]

16. AndrewC

AndrewC Active Member

I believe the cooling at TEG are very good, shouldn need any extra protection from det.

If you want the run dataloging give me a shout.

Andrew...

17. KEV C

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AndrewC</i>
    <br />I believe the cooling at TEG are very good, shouldn need any extra protection from det.

Andrew...

What do you mean data logging Andrew, im a bit of a thicko[:p]

18. Andy.McCord

Andy.McCord New Member

recording data kev, so you can look back at what happened

19. KEV C

<br />I believe the cooling at TEG are very good, shouldn need any extra protection from det.

Andrew...

Yes Andrew, that would be good of you if you could m8, thanks[;)]

20. nas sti

nas sti New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by KEV C</i>
    <br />Ill be putting a couple of bottles in for sure, not going to tell you what i get anyway, gonna keep you guessing [:D][:D]
    Ill be happy with 350[;)][:p]

good luck kev at trying to get 350bhp i would put 4 bottles in[;)][;)]