Tatton Park - The REAL Photos!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by TunnelMeister, Jun 19, 2005.

1. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue"><b>Now that we have all seen the nice pictures of the stand and the carss, here a glimpse into the OTHER side of this, one of the countries most elite car shows!!!</b> [;)]</font id="blue">

<b><u>THE DISCO - provided a subtle collection of Classic tunes![;)][;)]</u></b>

[​IMG]

<b><u>THE GANG - just warming up after the barbi and a few beers!</u></b>

[​IMG]

<b><u>THE DRINK - depleted a lot at this point but was soon fully replenished![;)]</u></b>

[​IMG]

<b><u>THE RESULT</u></b>

DancinDiva - formerly known as Ellen!!![:p]
    [​IMG]

ELV1S - "Rockin all over the world...."!!![:0]

[​IMG]

Dad n Lad - demonstrating their world renowned Banana Man Dance!!![8D]

[​IMG]

<b><font color="blue">Some cool moves being shown their guys n gals.. now, what else have I got...... [;)][;)]LOL</font id="blue"></b>

2. Gary

Gary Active Member

Excellent [8D][:I]

3. TunnelMeister

<b><font color="blue">So, the illicit stash was restocked, a guard posted.. and away we go again!!![:D]</font id="blue"></b>

[​IMG]

<b>Carole congratulates the Diva after winning the Dancing Queen award, or did Gary win that...[?][;)]</b>

[​IMG]

<b>Meanwhile Gemxx demonstrates to Miss Daisy how to burn holes in the back of the head of the person whos been annoying you with just a stare!!!!![:0][:0]</b>

[​IMG]

<b>While GazzaSTi9 keeps a close eye on the situation in case its needs Defusing!!![;)]lol</b>

[​IMG]

<b><font color="blue">And all this is BEFORE we went back to the tents for a nightcap!! OMG!</font id="blue"></b>[:0][;)]

4. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Lol. i like them, looks like it was a realy good night[:D][:D]

5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Excellent pics mate [:D]

6. scrappydoo

scrappydoo New Member

super shots dave, might try and stay the night in august [;)]

7. TunnelMeister

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scrappy7619</i>
    <br />super shots dave, might try and stay the night in august [;)]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    <font color="blue">lol, Dave[?]</font id="blue">

8. scrappydoo

scrappydoo New Member

where is the vid for tatton rev off m8, cant find it on here[:(]

9. TunnelMeister

10. gaz999r

gaz999r New Member

LOL!!! Some well cool photos there steve. Ellen has just died of embarrasment[;)]

What a great laff guys and gals!![:D]

11. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by gazzasti9</i>
    <br />LOL!!! Some well cool photos there steve. Ellen has just died of embarrasment[;)]

What a great laff guys and gals!![:D]

Shame you can make this weekends camp [:(]

12. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Yeh a real shame [:(]

13. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">Lots of shame already goin on about this weekends trip, have I missed something[?][:D]

Reeeeeeaaaaalllyyyyy hope we
    e gonna have the 22 back!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font id="blue">

14. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TunnelMeister</i>
    <br /><font color="blue">Lots of shame already goin on about this weekends trip, have I missed something[?][:D]

Reeeeeeaaaaalllyyyyy hope we
    e gonna have the 22 back!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font id="blue">

So do we [:0]

22B - you can lead the convoy [:D]

Volvo [:I] - you can leave the convoy

[;)]

15. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">Yep, lead the convoy in the Volvo last time[:D], had to stop for a brew so you could all catch up!!![:p]</font id="blue">

16. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TunnelMeister</i>
    <br /><font color="blue">Yep, lead the convoy in the Volvo last time[:D], had to stop for a brew so you could all catch up!!![:p]</font id="blue">

Yeh OK [:D]

we were on our 2nd lap [8D][;)]

17. TunnelMeister

<b><font color="blue">Guess what I got back today...[?][?][?]

Yep your right...[:D][:D][:D]

<font size="4">Yippppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font id="size4"></font id="blue"></b>

18. Gary

Gary Active Member

<br /><b><font color="blue">Guess what I got back today...[?][?][?]

Yep your right...[:D][:D][:D]

<font size="4">Yippppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font id="size4"></font id="blue"></b>

A skip to put the Volvo in [?]

[:0][;)][:D]

19. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

They don do one big enough [;)]

20. Gary

Gary Active Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ELV1S</i>
    <br />They don do one big enough [;)]

In that case,open the sunroof and put the skip in the Volvo [B)][:)]