Tatton Park 4/5th June!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by TunnelMeister, Jun 5, 2005.

1. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

<font color="blue">[:D]
    Ok, now to the next batch, Saturday afternoon, this is the if you think im going out there....! section![;)]</font id="blue">

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<b><font color="blue">So there was only one thing for it!.. look for a new mota!!!![8D][;)]</font id="blue"></b>
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<b><font color="blue">Driest Scooby of the day!!!</font id="blue"></b>
    [​IMG]

<font color="blue">Ill leave the picture punchlines up to you, espacially Gary![;)] Ive got my hands full just sorting this lot out![:D]

Next, we turn our attention to food.... Oh dear![;)]</font id="blue">

2. Scoobydobydoo

Scoobydobydoo Lifetime and founder member

Good pics them Steve[;)]
    The other pitches that had there grass cut did they do it themselfs or was it cut for them[?][?]
    Just a question as it looked alot more tidy & i would be good if ours looked like that at the next one[?][?]

3. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">Then pack yer lawnmower Martin[;)]! They did it themselves on the Friday mate.[:0]</font id="blue">

4. Scoobydobydoo

I think there looking to buy a Scoob[:D]lol[:D]

5. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">So, wed set up, washed and polished (the cars too[;)]) so time for a brew, some grub and a little refreshment.[:D]</font id="blue">

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[8D][;)]

6. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">While we could, it was time to pitch camp!!![:0]</font id="blue">

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

<font color="blue">And evening began to fall.........[;)]</font id="blue">

7. gaz999r

gaz999r New Member

Excellent pictures so far Steve, now we just wait for the captions. Ill get in there before Gary - yours looks a bit floppy Gary. Thats what too much polishing the engine does to you!![:I]

Ill have to get Gareth to see if he can find Sam and the scoobies!! Im sure he got one with scooby in mid flight.

Ellen

8. meanandgreen

meanandgreen New Member

nice one steve...dont forget to checkout the short vid in the members section.

9. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">At this stage I think I should post a couple of pics for the star of our show on Sunday, Mark!![8D]

He certainly kept the crowd entertained and helped draw people onto the stand. (Thats where Elvis would mug them and take a Tenner out of their pockets for membership![;)][:eek:)])</font id="blue">

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<font color="blue">Well done Mark, not bad for a first showing eh[?]</font id="blue">

10. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">Ive loads more, including the incriminating stuff.[;)] But for now I need a break, next time Ill size the pictures properly before taking the pics, then I don have to muck about before posting.

But before I go I must comment on the sales ability of our erstwhile membership guru, our one and only, nay, THE one and only, ELV1S!!!!!

After securing four members on the day and four more taking details away, he rose to the challenge of recruiting no less than one of the AAs finest!!! His determination was a credit to any double glazing salesman and was only outshone by the brilliant plan of locking his keys in the boot of his car to get him onto our stand!!!

Here he is in action, Superb!!!!</font id="blue">

[​IMG]

<font color="blue">He truly is the King!!!![:0]</font id="blue">

11. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

Great piccys Steve, bring on the rest[:)]

12. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Great pics Steve,not sure about the last one though mate LOL [:D]

Cheers [:I]

13. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><i><font color="purple">this was a really great weekend the pictures are really good!</font id="purple"></i></font id="Comic Sans MS">

14. scrappydoo

scrappydoo New Member

thanks for the kind words steve, it was truly a superb weekend although my car did seem to draw the crowds, the rest of the scoobs were equally as tastefull, brill pictures mate. im having a mare getting to see the vid though onthe members lounge, got some kind of problem viewing it, im on dial up HELLLLLLLLLPPPP[:(][:(][:(]

15. TunnelMeister

<font color="blue">Ive emailed you the vid, its 16Mb in size, thats a very long download on dialup!</font id="blue">

16. Scoobydobydoo

The rest of the pics look god to Steve! Looks as though it was a busy day on Sunday too[:D]

17. scrappydoo

scrappydoo New Member

steve send it again mate, i dont seem to have it[}:)]

18. scrappydoo

scrappydoo New Member

this is for STU WICKHAM in germany, if you like the pics stu, then join the forum and let me know wot you think [:eek:)]
    DAVE, might have another member coming from germany soon. is there no lenghths this justy lover wont go to [:D][:D]

19. Scoobydobydoo

Keep posting[;)] youve a long way to go yet[:0]

20. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by scrappy7619</i>
    <br />this is for STU WICKHAM in germany, if you like the pics stu, then join the forum and let me know wot you think [:eek:)]
    DAVE, might have another member coming from germany soon. is there no lenghths this justy lover wont go to [:D][:D]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Cheers Mark [:D]More sqaddies [;)]