Subaru 2017 -2018

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by mickp, Dec 18, 2016.

1. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Does anyone have info on the next generation of STI's ?

Must be due a new model soon ?

2. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

mickp and ZANNY like this.
  3. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Looks like entirely new car , the next one Mick ! :cool:

4. ZANNY

ZANNY JDM WIDETRACK SPEC Z

Looks monstrous :h: 350bhp 0-60 in less than 4secs No need for any modifications

5. TEACHn17

TEACHn17 Active Member

It does look nice but I was hoping for this one. Also still fingers crossed for a new foz sti

Attached Files:

Darren Garside and HAGGY like this.
  6. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Lets hope they do build the hatch. Very interested to see what arrives ;)

thatscoobyrocks and HAGGY like this.
  7. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

I love all the new ages, styling just gets better, be good to see MickP back in a Subaru. :)

HAGGY and mickp like this.
  8. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Just watched the launch video of the 2018 STI on igotasti.com. Same 2.5 engine for 2018, LED headlights, very minor styling changes, recaro seats, other than that nothing major. Not catching my eye to be honest

Looks like it will be 2020 before Subaru have a full STI redesign and launch a new modern engine..........not happy.

9. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Did the sti have mesh grills were the fog lights are on mine mick? if it did,, that car isnt coming to uk , its for usa market!

10. Bobbyd

Bobbyd Member

Correct, I was looking at the same video..

Seats look nice tho.

HAGGY likes this.
  11. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

It did Nige and yes it is a US bound car. That pretty much means nothing too different in the UK until 2020. Sadly exchange rates and a general lack of interest in the UK by Subaru is not helping :rolleyes:

12. Riggers

Riggers Member

Iv herd the new Sti will be 2019 and will have a new 2.5 vf engine. But hell I love this one

HAGGY likes this.
  13. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Mick , tbh theres more older subarus out there than the new sti ,,, more of a hit in the usa than here ,, plus the new 2017 models are going up to £31,300 ,, so i cant see many being sold , im happy with mine and the price i paid love it !!

Darren Garside likes this.